Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 49 Paintsville 46
The Lady Tigers fought hard but couldn't come out with the win.
It was a very interesting game in the end. The refs were awful both ways they would cll a touch foul and then let them kill each other. I am a huge JC fan but they are playing awful right now they look confused and to many turnovers for a team full of Juniors. I hope they start playing better.
Goodluck eagles the rest of the year ill be cheering.
Man, this was one of the best games I have seen all season. Paintsville actually took the lead with around 30 secs left and then JC came down and went inside and took the lead back. Paintsville drove the length of the court and had a shot again but couldn't convert. Congrats JC and the win.
Lady Tigers you girls played a great game. We're proud of ya! Now let's get ready for our next contestant.
Great game to watch. Back and forth the entire night. Amanda Jarrell hit some really big 3 pointers tonight for Paintsville. The JC post play was just too much in the end for the Lady Tigers. They all looked like they were playing with a ton of heart. Congrats to the Lady Eagles on a hard fought win.
JC shot 46% from the field and was 7-13 from the stripe. 25 rebounds and 14 turnovers. Brianna(I think)Salyers led them with 11 points.
PHS shot 32 % from the field, 8-12 from the line, 21 boards and 13 turnovers. Soghomore Amanda Jarrell led them with 12 points on 4-6 treys.
Paintsville was without the services of Emily Castle(get well soon) and Russell has been ill and had missed the last 2 practices.
Very good game to watch and these girls showed a lot of maturity and composure as when it was getting ruff and the dang officials were not calling anything. These girls never let things get out of control and it could have very easily!!! Hats off to both teams!!!
Is Castle just sick or hurt. Hope she gets well soon
Hard Hitter Wrote:Is Castle just sick or hurt. Hope she gets well soon
Hospitalized with dehydration is what a family member told me.
The Guru Wrote:Hospitalized with dehydration is what a family member told me.
get well soon.
how did the new girl from paintsville do
Poor officiating both ways, but we should be used to it by now in the 15th. lol

Anyway, Congrats JC on a hard fought game. And good job Lady Tigers on a hard fought game! It was close and you almost pulled it off!
Pupaw Wrote:Great game to watch. Back and forth the entire night. Amanda Jarrell hit some really big 3 pointers tonight for Paintsville. The JC post play was just too much in the end for the Lady Tigers. They all looked like they were playing with a ton of heart. Congrats to the Lady Eagles on a hard fought win.

Must be the last name, lol, j/k...

Nice try girls, good luck next game.
Congrats JC
Congrats
EKY Sportster Wrote:Poor officiating both ways, but we should be used to it by now in the 15th. lol

Anyway, Congrats JC on a hard fought game. And good job Lady Tigers on a hard fought game! It was close and you almost pulled it off!

Wireman got every call possible.
Tiger77 Wrote:Wireman got every call possible.

You are hilarious!!!! Just like others said, it went both ways. We have to expect that nowadays in the 15th.
It was a fun game to watch.
Officiating wasn't exactly the best, but it was bad on both sides.
Congrats JC on victory and nice effort Lady Tigers.
Tiger77 Wrote:Wireman got every call possible.
I don't think so...
How did the scoring go for Johnson Central?
congrats jc