Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the best shotput and discuss throwers ?
I beleive in order from 1-10 they are

Cortney Smallwood
Amy Baker
Montela mullins
Candice ward
and uhh brian fart ...... get back to ya later
The best discuss thrower around here is John Scott. Dont know any numbers but he can launch it.
ya John Scott is an awesome disc thrower i dont see how he throws it that far considering how small he is. I throw discuss for ER the most i have ever got in a meet is like 101 and i got around 115 in practice one time no lie.
David Shaffer from Prestonsburg threw it 149 ft at state last year if im not mistaking and he got 4th.....He went into state dead last and he kept on getting longer as the day went on and finished 4th is Discuss....
thats real good, I remeber him at regionals he is a pretty big guy if I am not mistaken
Yea he is a real big guy....6'3 maybe 4" 220, he won a meet the other day,He also got 2nd at Shot Put throwing 39 ft 11 " and the winner threw 40 ft 3" I think the winnder was from Pikeville if im not mistaken IDK his name tho.., I just talked to Dave today.......When I tlaked to him he told me he went into state 20th and came out 4th...He barley qualified in for state...But he told me it was 144 what he threw at state and the winner threw 149, and the winner graduated so he could get first if not 2nd this yr....
ya, Good luck to him, is he a senior this year?
Nope, he is a junior.......His dad holds the state record in Tennessee for discuss with 168 ft and some odd inches....So Dave comes by discuss naurally I guess you could say
humza is a very nice young prospect from pikeville, in his last 3 meets, hes averaged a placing of 30th, but watch out for him!
well has anybody heard about pikevilles new girl thrower? shes polish and can bench 210 lbs like its no big deal...
im pretty sure she throws shot...
Bench has some to do with shot, but technique has alot to do with it too...So she can bench all the weight in the world but can she be prodcutive?