Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Wolverine
43.48%
Superman
56.52%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fictional Characters Tournament: Championship Match - Superman vs. Wolverine
Alright, this is the final matchup and will determine the winner of BGR's Fictional Characters Tournament.

Whoever gets the most votes wins.

I'm not sure who to go with, Wolverine is more intense and has claws, but Superman....is Superman.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Superman for sure. I was hoping to see the dream matchup of Superman and Spiderman.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Alright, this is the final matchup and will determine the winner of BGR's Fictional Characters Tournament.

Whoever gets the most votes wins.

I'm not sure who to go with, Wolverine is more intense and has claws, but Superman....is Superman.

Whats the next type of tournament going to be? This was an awesome idea.
-STAT- Wrote:Whats the next type of tournament going to be? This was an awesome idea.

The next tournament will be a wrestling tournament, with all the greats from the past and present.

And it's MUCH larger.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:The next tournament will be a wrestling tournament, with all the greats from the past and present.

And it's MUCH larger.

Thats awesome I'll be looking forward to it, big wrestling fan.
I also have been planning a "who's the better athlete" tournament with great sports names. Of course they won't go head to head in combat, but the voting would be more based on who was the better athlete in their prime.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Superman. Wolverine cannot penetrate Superman's steelness.
The Man of Steel vs The Man of Steel Claws

I'm a diehard Marvel fan and believe that Wolverine could take Superman although I'm not as comfortable saying it as I would have been if Spidey had made the final instead.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Superman would dominate!!!!!
Superman
ttt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So when do we know who wins?
Well it's tied right now, so nobody has won yet. I was planning on closing it tonight to determine the winner, but not with the votes tied. Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wolverine!!!
So I am guessing Wolverine wins CE? Ahhh man.
Gotta go with Superman! =)
Wolverine!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol, here we go again, back to the votes being tied.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oops, sorry CE! Smile
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wolverine's claws are stronger than steel and Superman is the man of steel. Even though Superman would give him a good beating Wolverine would heal up and cut that S off his chest.
Still a deadlock at 10 apiece.
Well now Superman is now up 12 to 10.
ttt

I'll end the voting tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It looks like Superman is our winner.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]