Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Quote Game
is that Anchorman?
Nope
well what is it?
THe mask.. with jim carey.. at the scene in the park..
shew damn. been too long since i saw that movie...

ok here ya go.
": I feel like a little boy who's lost his first tooth, put it under his pillow, waiting for the tooth-fairy to come. Only two evil burglars have crept in my window, and snatched it, before she could get here... Wait a second, do you understand the CONCEPT of the tooth-fairy? Explain it to them... Wait. She takes the god damned thing, and gives you a quarter. They've got my tooth. I want it back"
Lets start this back up.

The Rundown

"Husband... negative. Children and a Labrador... negative. Tight little package... affirmative."
There's Something About Mary

Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? do you see me eating mice?
Super Troopers

"11:15, restate my assumptions: 1. Mathematics is the language of nature. 2. Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers. 3. If you graph these numbers, patterns emerge. Therefore: There are patterns everywhere in nature."
Pi

"Pinball didn't make it"
"That's too bad, I liked Pinball"
Con Air

"What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN? "
Space Balls

Guy 1: Is this my espresso machine? Wh-what is-h-how did you get my espresso machine?

Guy 2: Well... uh... we fuckin' stole it, man.
The Life Aquatic

"If I hear so much as a mouse fart in here the rest of the night I swear by God and sonny Jesus you will all visit the infirmary. Every last motherfucker in here."
Full Metal Jacket?
The Shawshank Redemption

"I play hockey and I fornicate, cause those are the two most fun things to do in cold weather. "
Con Air
Cirus the Virus.

"According to my last pyche evaluation, Yes!'
u answered ur own quote QQ.
Vincent Vega Wrote:u answered ur own quote QQ.

LMAO ... Ive lost it. Cry
I posted this in another thread that dealt with my topic so let's see if anyone knows where this one came from.

"For Hate's Sake, I Spit At Thee."
naw but i am guessing i should know this
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:I posted this in another thread that dealt with my topic so let's see if anyone knows where this one came from.

"For Hate's Sake, I Spit At Thee."

Is it...Star Trek’s --The Wrath of Khan??'?
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Is it...Star Trek’s --The Wrath of Khan??'?

Yep...

What about this one VV.....

"God has a hard-on for marines because we kill everything we see, he plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your *** belongs to the Corps, do you ladies understand?"

:lol:
That's from one of the best war movies Full Metal Jacket
Here's one :

" Guys I'm saving her life and yours. Her prescence here makes us all vaunarable. I don't want you learning inconvienient fact under fire."

"Master Chief"
"Lieutinant, seek life elsewhere"
"Suck my D**k"
Yea BB i would have got that one. been a while since i saw Wrath of Kahn though,

and the anwser to Elastigirl's is .................
G.I. Jane

ok here is one.
"I feel the need... The need for Speed"
i'm gonna go with "top gun"

Here's one for ya: "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
the Usual Suspects.....

here is another....
"This is the LAPD. We're the most hated cops in all the free world. My own mama's ashamed of me. She tells everybody I'm a drug dealer"
[quote=""Vincent Vega""]the Usual Suspects.....

That's not right try again :?
The devil's advocate.
"ElasticGirl" Wrote:[quote="Vincent Vega"]the Usual Suspects.....

That's not right try again :?

that would be gi jane

heres another one:
"i raised you to be a winner son, now dammit win!"
they say it in the Usual Suspects also. true story. i forgot about Devil's Advocate though.