Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cumberland 56 Knott co. 50
Congrats to Cumberland Redskins.
Just wish we could have pull this one off,we have never won this tourey.Just upset!, Just upset!.
Not Suprised, Congrats Redskins.
Congratulations to the Cumberland Red Skins. KCC has nothing to hang their head for in the way they played tonight. The stats will probably show that KCC out played Cumberland 3 qtrs. but the giving up of to many offensive rebounds and second chance points prove to be the downfall of a great effort by the Patriots.
KC 1973 Wrote:Congratulations to the Cumberland Red Skins. KCC has nothing to hang their head for in the way they played tonight. The stats will probably show that KCC out played Cumberland 3 qtrs. but the giving up of to many offensive rebounds and second chance points prove to be the downfall of a great effort by the Patriots.
I dont think the stats will show that KCC out played Cumberland for three quarters at all, but KCC did play well and shot well in the first half. If KCC played Cumberland 10 times on a neutral court they would loose by double figures all 10 times, Cumberland missed 7 out of 10 free throws in the 4th quarter in what should have been a double figure win last night.
Cumberland is a good team and I thought even though they missed a lot of free throws down the stretch, they played great defense and held on.
happyface Wrote:Cumberland is a good team and I thought even though they missed a lot of free throws down the stretch, they played great defense and held on.
absolutely, KCC never got a good look at the basket in the last 3 minutes and that is what great defense can do for you when offense is struggling a little
Knott should have won, stamper doesnt always have to try to a be hero.
congrats cumberland!
Tailback44 Wrote:Knott should have won, stamper doesnt always have to try to a be hero.

I agree.Big Grin
Heared mr. mullins and mr. combs on the radio say that this years kcc team was a much improved basketball team than last years. If this is ture then my IQ is 0, there no way this is a ture statement, as i sayed last year the team would surely miss Landon, Everage, and Mosley, and they have.There no way you can back this up by stats., no way this is true.
americangirl Wrote:Heared mr. mullins and mr. combs on the radio say that this years kcc team was a much improved basketball team than last years. If this is ture then my IQ is 0, there no way this is a ture statement, as i sayed last year the team would surely miss Landon, Everage, and Mosley, and they have.There no way you can back this up by stats., no way this is true.

I agree that this team is not as good as last years but this team is young and I think will be a pretty good ball club next year...
uk96 Wrote:I agree that this team is not as good as last years but this team is young and I think will be a pretty good ball club next year...
100% true, next year should be much better.:Cheerlead