Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Live 08
You guys have to get this game for the PS3...I bought it the day it came out back in October and hated it and havn't really played it that much until this past week...It's hard to get used to the great graphics and gameplay because I was used to Live 07 on the PS2...it was like an arcade game. But on my HDTV widescreen it has the best graphics I have ever seen...you can see the sweat fly off the players when the collide in mid-air...its crazy. It also doesn't have those crazy freestyle things like 07 had. The coolest thing about it IMO is the shots. It has every players' signature shots, even Rajon Rondo. When you create a player, you can make his own signature shot...I think that is a pretty cool feature...I recommend you guys that like games every now and then to go pick this up.
No one likes this game?
From what you say about it it sounds pretty awesome. I'm gonna have to buy it this weekend and try it out.
Yeah I remember playing it with a buddy and it was an awesome game. NBA 2K8 is an awesome game to, but they were both for 360.
good to me