Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic 79 Mason County 69 OT
Mason missed to many ft. in the foruth qt. & In OT.
This ones a shocker to me. Congrats Lex. Cath.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:This ones a shocker to me. Congrats Lex. Cath.
Didn't really shock me. I've seen Mason Co. now 5 times and Lexington Catholic 3 and the teams are the two best in the state in my opinion. They both have a lot of big guys who can shoot well as well as handle the ball. LexCath plays excellent D and is a great team. Lexington Catholic may have a hard time getting ou of their region unlike Mason who hould get out with relative ease, but it would be nice to see a rematch at state.
Personally I think Miller stands around too much. If Mason County is gonna win the state championship he is gonna have to start playin.

Congrats to Lex Cath...
Congrats to LexCath!! Would have predicted Mason Co., but can't say that I am surprised by the win. LexCath on their home floor would be a tough task for any team in this State!
Congrats Lex Cath.
Congrats Lex Cath!
Congrats to Lexington Catholic on the HUGE win.
Redneck Wrote:Personally I think Miller stands around too much. If Mason County is gonna win the state championship he is gonna have to start playin.

Congrats to Lex Cath...

I agree 100%! When I saw them play he didn't run the floor 75% of the time. Was always walking! LAZY! Just wants to dunk! I feel SV or Paintsville would give Mason Heck, just because they hate to run the floor. That's all UK needs is another lazy player.
what was his numbers for 2 nite
OffTheHook Wrote:I agree 100%! When I saw them play he didn't run the floor 75% of the time. Was always walking! LAZY! Just wants to dunk! I feel SV or Paintsville would give Mason Heck, just because they hate to run the floor. That's all UK needs is another lazy player.
i agree with the both of you. i saw him play at the expo center in pikeville and he looked to me that he did not even want to be there. yeah if kentucky gets one more lazy player to add to there gang they already have our dynasty we once had could be closer to disaster then it already is.
bac2369 Wrote:what was his numbers for 2 nite

You can look at numbers all day long and it will not show ya that he was the last player for his team down the floor the majority of the night.
This score doesn't surprise me at all. These are two of the better teams in the state so anything could happen when they meet. Catholic was playing at home in the finals of their own tournament. They are extremely tough at beat at home.
Looks like there's a new sherriff in town boys. His name is Lex. Cath.
OffTheHook Wrote:I agree 100%! When I saw them play he didn't run the floor 75% of the time. Was always walking! LAZY! Just wants to dunk! I feel SV or Paintsville would give Mason Heck, just because they hate to run the floor. That's all UK needs is another lazy player.

I've also seen Miller just take over a game and shut down the opponents best offensive player. I don't think he is lazy. LC is a very good team and it was their night.
Wow Congrats
Congrats Cath..Would have liked to have seen the talent on the floor for this one!
Congrats Lex Cath. Didn't expect this at all
Miller must be sick or summin
I'd love to see these 2 square off again.