Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best District in the Mountains 13th, 14th, & 15th
Which district does everyone think is the best in the Mountains? & why?
15th- Shelby Valley,
Are you askin which District is the toughest or which Region is the toughest.
District I would say 59th. And region would be 15th.
14th -- JBS. Desales beat SV by 1 pt and we beat Desales by 10 pts. So it's obvious.
We also have Hazard and Cordia. Cordia is much better than people give them credit for. We beat them easily.
my bad the best region..lol
that one guy Wrote:14th -- JBS. Desales beat SV by 1 pt and we beat Desales by 10 pts. So it's obvious.

That really doesn't make anything obvious. You cannot base SV getting beat by 1 point and you all winning by 10 points to a team and say that you all are better. People do that all the time, but it's only when those 2 teams face each other that you can really tell who is better. It has nothing to do with who you have beat or who has beat you or by many points. Now if there was at least a 25 point margin.. then maybe I'd agree.
that one guy Wrote:14th -- JBS. Desales beat SV by 1 pt and we beat Desales by 10 pts. So it's obvious.

You can't go by that, Valley has beaten Male, Desales, Ashland, and just recently this South Miami team. And while JBS did beat Desales by more, you can't say that they are better just going by that. They are both good teams, and only a head to head matchup would decide. Even though me personally, as a non biased fan, believe Valley is a better team.

Valley beat Desales . . . not the other way around.
that one guy Wrote:my bad the best region..lol

Gotta go with the 15th then. Valley, Paintsville and Pikeville.
15th with Valley the best team in the mountains along with Paintsville, Pikeville, East Ridge, and Allen Central.

uhh.Desales didn't beat Sv. Shelby Valley beat them!!!
NYY10 Wrote:15th- Shelby Valley,

and then Paintsville
Have to go with the 15th. With Shelby Valley, Paintsville, and Pikeville it's hard to go otherwise. I think the other regions have strong teams but not at the same depth that the 15th has.
Redneck Wrote:Gotta go with the 15th then. Valley, Paintsville and Pikeville.
Sounds good.
15th
its a tie they all lose....Besides Valley and Buchanan
I guess I should have explained myself better --- sorry! but what I actually wanted to know was which district, not region, is the toughest in the mountains. Each region in the mountains, the 13th, 14th, & 15th are each made up of four districts. Between the 3 regions there are a total of 12 districts. I wanted to know which one everyone thinks is the best?
15th Region
------
59th District
15th has always been the toughest out of these ever since I was in middle school, because of those three teams, ER was in the mix at one point but there not IMO anymore.
PvilleCollegeFella Wrote:15th has always been the toughest out of these ever since I was in middle school, because of those three teams, ER was in the mix at one point but there not IMO anymore.

We are asking which district is the toughest? not region, but if you think the 15th is the toughest that's ok too!
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:We are asking which district is the toughest? not region, but if you think the 15th is the toughest that's ok too!

Shew I'm so confused about this thread, there are all kinds of people posting which region is the toughest, but the thread starter says district.
But I think 59th is toughest with Valley and Pikeville
59th, Valley, ER, and Pikeville.
Region 15TH District 59TH