Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If paintsville and JBS meet
If these two teams meet what do you think the outcome would be and why?
i don't know what the outcome would be but i'd love to watch it!
For sure. i was just posting somethign to see some peoples veiws.
I think JBS would beat Paintsville if they played. IMO, JBS is a better team! Just My Opinion
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:I think JBS would beat Paintsville if they played. IMO, JBS is a better team! Just My Opinion

I think Paintsville would beat JBS is they played. IMO Paintsville has more talent, and is a better team! JMO.
Well what i here JBS plays a lot of a Stepp game. And from that i'd say this" paintsvilel would beat them because they are jsut better. Know has an answear for grimm and landon is playign really good ball and on top of that they play solid D. but i also here a lot about jbs being really good. but in my mind i would stil say paintsville will win by 10+
I am always amazed how much time is spent on hypothetical games. Lets just wait till it happens then talk about it.
Amen!
IMO I think Paintsville would have an upper hand. They seem to be clicking like that team everyone thought that they would be the last two years. So I would say, JBS would go down, and possibly even Valley on any given day. They have looked really reall good.