Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS vs. DeSales
In the 5th/3rd at LexCath. DeSales only loss was to Shelby Valley in a tournament in Louisville, and the only in-state loss for JBS was against LexCath. I see this game as a toss up...
Ill take DeSales by 7
when do they play?
Tomm I think.
RavenBoy Wrote:Ill take DeSales by 7
sounds about right..
JBS by 4.
MVP2 Wrote:JBS by 4.
Ohh going with the upset.
JBS by at least 10.

JBS - 72
DeSales - 62
I think this will be a close one but im going to go with JBS "if" they play as a team and Stepp doesnt try to do everything, if this happens then Desales will win.
The King Wrote:In the 5th/3rd at LexCath. DeSales only loss was to Shelby Valley in a tournament in Louisville, and the only in-state loss for JBS was against LexCath. I see this game as a toss up...

Didn't Desales lose to Male as well?
Well i cant really make up my mind i think it will be a very close game. Prob a 2-4 point game. Valley beat them by 1 so they got to be a good team.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Didn't Desales lose to Male as well?

Yup. 57-45.
Deslaes will pull of with a win by 5.
Desales by 20. All they have to do is stop Cox. Anytime JBS plays out of the mountains, Cox is always the leading scorer with 20 to 25 and Stepp has about 10 to 15. If they play in the mountains, Stepp will have 30 and Cox 10 to 15.:confused:
I think JBS will win this one. I'm not from eastern kentucky but so far this season the "mountain" teams have done well in almost every tournament and JBS is one of the best.
Will any radio station be carring this game ? Or internet ?
Will JBS be able to rebound with the loss of Braxton Childers #5 And Shane Slone # ?? ... They seemed to be real ballers.
pickandroll Wrote:Will JBS be able to rebound with the loss of Braxton Childers #5 And Shane Slone # ?? ... They seemed to be real ballers.

what happened to them?
Idk... But I'm sure JBS will be greatly affected by this loss.
did they quit?
I heard the Slone kid quit.
he will be back
No, they do me dirty.
pickandroll Wrote:I heard the Slone kid quit.

To much talent wasted. He should have stayed at Carr Creek and went to KCC. To show how much he was not worked with. The kid hasn't improved very much in the last couple of years. So much raw talent. Could have been playing a lot at KCC.
DeSales by 3
On the subject of the game, I think if it turns into the Stepp show, DeSales might win. But of course, JBS will be trying their hardest to beat them by more than Shelby Valley did so they could always say they are better because of the score of a common opponent. This one will be a toss up in my opionion.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Jbs 63 DeSales 43 Final
pickandroll Wrote:I heard the Slone kid quit.

I've been trying to get Shane to go to Hazard all along. At least he'd get to play some.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:I've been trying to get Shane to go to Hazard all along. At least he'd get to play some.
Isn't there some KHSAA rule against a transfer for athletic reasons? Does Shane really want to sit out one year?
UKisN1 Wrote:Jbs 63 DeSales 43 Final

Final was 53-43 JBS.