Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne @ South Floyd 1/4
thoughts?
Betsy Layne by 15+
As long as South Floyd doesn't just rely on Akers and other players can contribute, the Raiders may be able to compete with the Bobcats... I'll still take Betsy Layne by 20.
BL by 20.
SF might have a little chance considering its a SF. but im still going to take BL by 14
BL by 15-20 points
BL by 15+
I see the Bobcats winning this one big! I don't see the Raiders posing much of a threat. Just My Opinion.
Look for Betsy Layne to win on the road. Will push the Bobcats district record to 2-1. Looks like a interesting match-up against A.C. down the road if both teams take care of busines.
I'd like to see SF finally get a win but, I just don't see it happening here. BL by 15.
SF is 0-10...BL is 4-5 with 2 of those wins against piarist and riverside christian...BL has a 47pt. loss to JBS, 67pt. loss to paintsville, 16pt. loss to Magoffin Co., and a 13pt. loss to phelps...and not to mention they will be playing without Newman and Lafferty. And for some reason that gets me thinkin...who is gonna start for BL? Who's gonna step-up for BL?

BL- probable starters

Brennan Case-Good PG
Dylan Maldonado-Freshman
Samuel Keathley-Streaky
Josh Head-Decent player-has got to stay out of foul trouble
Richie Tackett:confused: -dont have any varsity experience, except for what he's got this yr.

Subs

Nathan Martin-Freshman
Jordan Newman-No varsity exp., first yr. playin HS basketball i think.
???

Now that i think about it...SF could come out of this one with a victory...i cant wait to watch this one..:popcorn: