Estill Co.
West Carter
Greenup Co.
Cordia
Campbell Co.
Johnson Central
Montgomery Co.
Boyd Co.

I think that are the teams in it.. Is this a tournament?
I like Cordia's chances in this one.
Im pretty sure its a tournament
This is a tournament with a winners bracket and losers bracket. Should be a great tournament that could see JC and Montgomery in the finals of this one as well. The two met in the finals of the Country Music HWY Holiday tournament at JC with Montgomery winning.
West Carter vs. Estill Co.
Johnson Central vs. Boyd Co.

Montgomery Co. vs. Cordia
Campbell Co. vs. Greenup Co.
Montgomery Co should win it rather easily
I think Estill win suprise a few in this one. But I'll take the home fav. Montgomery to win it all.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:I like Cordia's chances in this one.

Surely you're kidding.
thecavemaster Wrote:Surely you're kidding.
Im not saying they will win, Montgomery County will probably win but Cordia is not bad at all this year and it wouldnt surprise me if they made a run at it.
Montgomery has a really good team this year. They are flying under the radar a little bc they are in the same region as Mason but I think they have a chance to win their tuff region. Montgomery is hosting their region as well. As for this tourney, I will take MC by 15 or more in every game.
Im gunna say that Cordia will make a run for it, Cordia has improved alot, and ill say it will be a close game between them and Montgomery Co.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Im not saying they will win, Montgomery County will probably win but Cordia is not bad at all this year and it wouldnt surprise me if they made a run at it.

Comparing scores on the KHSAA site, it does appear that Cordia is stronger this year; however, perhaps their best win is Perry Central, who is 3 - 8 and adjusting to a new coach (sound familiar UK fans). I don't think Cordia will make a run at winning this tournament.
If Cordia beats Montgomery, I dont see anyone else beating them. Id say the winner of the tournament is the winner of this game.
whos your momma Wrote:Montgomery has a really good team this year. They are flying under the radar a little bc they are in the same region as Mason but I think they have a chance to win their tuff region. Montgomery is hosting their region as well. As for this tourney, I will take MC by 15 or more in every game.

I watched Montgomery play Hazard and if they play that bad Cordia will have no problem beating them. Montgomery looked awful and shot 1 for 17 I think in the first half against Hazard from 3 point range. Maybe I caught them at a bad time. Good luck to all teams.
Is this a girls and boys tournament or just boys?
thecavemaster Wrote:Comparing scores on the KHSAA site, it does appear that Cordia is stronger this year; however, perhaps their best win is Perry Central, who is 3 - 8 and adjusting to a new coach (sound familiar UK fans). I don't think Cordia will make a run at winning this tournament.

Allen Central is by far there best win, Perry Central is struggling this season.
perry might be struggling but they are better than ac
Allen Central beat Breathitt by 4 on a neutral court. Breathitt beat Perry Central by 6 at Breathitt. While comparative scores are limited in predicting ability, my guess would be that PC is a bit better than AC.
Montgomery County will definitely be the favorite in this tournament. Well balanced team. Lots of quickness along with strength and plenty of stamina to go around. But I'm sure you will see some upsets in Mt. Sterlin. Estill shouldn't be overlooked, and neither JC.