Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pulaski County
100.00%
Southwestern
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pulaski County at Southwestern 10/25
Pulaski County vs Southwestern. Thoughts?
Maroons
If Pulaski loses, it’ll be the upset of the year.

And they won’t. They’ll win and likely run the clock
I'll take the Maroons by three scores. Southwestern could be without a couple key players depends on how the suspensions go after the South Laurel game.
PC 28
SW 7
gonna be ugly.
42-7 Pulaski

-not sure if QB Anderson is back at full strength yet, he did not play against Harlan Friday. Could make a difference on the score but not much, as the back-up Adams is an athlete.

I don’ t think there were any ejections or suspensions from the southwestern game.
The Pulaski seniors will finally get the first win of their careers against Southwestern, 41-14.
(10-20-2024, 01:15 PM)M00sejaw64 Wrote: 42-7 Pulaski

-not sure if QB Anderson is back at full strength yet, he did not play against Harlan Friday. Could make a difference on the score but not much, as the back-up Adams is an athlete.

I don’ t think there were any ejections or suspensions from the southwestern game.

The suspensions will be handed out this week is what I am hearing, any player that leaves the sideline during a altercation is reportedly suspended by the KHSAA, I have heard as many as 6 SW kids will be but not sure who.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CRK1's post:
  • M00sejaw64
I think Pulaski would have won this by 2+ TDs no matter what but from the video I seen I suspect 7 players will be out for southwestern.

If so then Pulaski with a running clock by halftime
Pulaski by a running clock. Getting the Superintendents trophy back where it belongs.
Pulaski, may well win this one, they are on the rise, and if they play with
the intensity they are capable of may have this one in the W column!