Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 49 Whitley County 0
Final.
Two straight shutouts since big Malachi entered the fray.
Gotta get those NIL dollars up and running if ya wanna compete.
I was impressed with the speed of Parker on Whitley Co. I could tell his speed through the line would be a problem for a lot of teams. I think Corbin's defense has found its identity with the addition of Malachi the last two games and he is able to disrupt play enough for himself or other to make plays. Corbin has a lot of Sophomores getting significant minutes this season which I think will show in the next couple seasons.
(10-18-2024, 11:14 PM)RunItUpTheGut Wrote: Gotta get those NIL dollars up and running if ya wanna compete.

Where should Whitley get them from?
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • BobcatForever
Im not sure if I should be honest or just leave this thread.
(10-19-2024, 09:35 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Im not sure if I should be honest or just leave this thread.

Smile
(10-19-2024, 03:03 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-18-2024, 11:14 PM)RunItUpTheGut Wrote: Gotta get those NIL dollars up and running if ya wanna compete.

Where should Whitley get them from?

Know some of this is in jest, but it does capture what's difficult for Whitley as a school district.  They've come a long way with academics and facilities over the years, but they're always gonna bleed good kids out of the northern end of the district.  Not to mention from a fundraising standpoint, they're probably not going to get a lot of dollars from businesses with a 528 (Corbin) phone number and have to split those 549 dollars with the 'Burg.
(10-19-2024, 09:35 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Im not sure if I should be honest or just leave this thread.

Why start now?