Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 67 Thomas Worthington 52
final
Congrats Valley!
Another good win for SV. Keep it boys.

Does anyone know any stats from the game.

Also does anyone know who they play tommarrow in the tourney.
Jeffersontown is playing right now,,,,,,probably them. Championship game is tommorrow evening at 7:30. By the way ROLL CATS!!!!!!!!!
Who is Jefferstown playing?
Wow. TW is no pushover from what a friend of mine was saying. This sets up a potential huge clash with highly ranked J-Town. Keep up the good work down state representing EKY.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Valley
way to go valley
The King Wrote:Who is Jefferstown playing?
Louisville Butler. J-Town has some of the quickest players Shelby Valley will face in the state.
Congrats Valley!!! Good luck in the Championship!!!!!
I bet they quit inviting 15th reg. teams to anymore Gaslight Tourneys!!!
The '07 Gaslight baseball was won by Paintsville!
Not much of a crowd the last two nights. Apparently there is a little more to do in Louisville on the weekends as compared to Eky. Smile
Great game by Valley, so they will most likely be playing J-Town 2morrow nite. Anybody have any stats on that team!!
NYY10 Wrote:Great game by Valley, so they will most likely be playing J-Town 2morrow nite. Anybody have any stats on that team!!
No stats as of yet. But quick, quick, quick. Will play man to man from baseline to baseline. And will try to run at every opportunity. They have a tall, skinny center (at least 6'9") with some skills.
Congrats Valley!
Good job Valley, way to represent the 15th away from here. Keep it up.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
I heard that Logan Bryant and Elisha Justice both had 16 points a piece.
Larry Legend Wrote:I heard that Logan Bryant and Elisha Justice both had 16 points a piece.
You heard correct.
Congrats Valley! Keep it up.
Congrats Valley! Bring home that championship trophy!
Don't know how good the OH team is but hey a win is a win and from the looks of it, this one was another good one. At this point in the tourney I am not shocked to check the boards and see a L but for the past two days, I have been pleasently surprised to see that Valley is making ONE HECK OF A NAME for them and eastern Ky basketball. Jeffersontown is up next and yeah I don't expect to see Valley beat a team of that caliber but after thinking the same way with Male and seeing the way their defense takes over games, ANYTHING is possible.
Shelby Valley keeps on rolling of big wins after big wins..Keep it up!
This game against J-town can only help the Wildcats come March, win or lose.
PC_You_Know Wrote:This game against J-town can only help the Wildcats come March, win or lose.

I agreed 100%. They will be the most battle-tested team in the region and as of right now, until Pikeville gives me any other reason to think otherwise, the 59th district is Valley's and the only team that can come close to them in the region is Paintsville.
valley is very possibly 1 of the best 10 teams in the whole state
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Good job Valley, way to represent the 15th away from here. Keep it up.
thats rite!
congrats to valley on the win!!!
Good job SV, good win.