Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bowling Green
83.33%
Bryan Station
16.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bowling Green vs Bryan Station (at LCA) 9/6
Bowling Green vs Bryan Station. Thoughts?
Man does these two teams have a tuff schedule to start the season.
Hoping for two good games at LCA. I’ll take Bowling Green in this one
Bowling Green by two score
I'll go with Bowling Green.
BG multiple scores
Bryan Station will be ready to take out some frustrations and try to get on track after losing to the overall #1 & #2 teams in the state. The Defenders will need to run the ball effectively to keep pace with the Purples scoring potential, and hopefully win the turnover margin. Good news for them, the Bowling Green defense isn't near the level of Trinity and Boyle County. Bryan Station is working in some new players this year but that offensive line looks stout. They aren't lacking experience with Kalen Washington in the backfield. He had 27 (26 run, 1 reception) of the teams 59 (49 run, 10 receptions) touches in the 2023 meeting and will most likely be a huge part of the game plan. I'd feel better about their chances in this game if it was later in the year.

Bowling Green looked sharp against Owensboro outgaining them by 200 in yardage, largely due to their passing game. The defense played better and very well could be the key to winning this matchup. We know their offensive identity. They need to avoid another back-and-forth scoring affair that saw Bryan Station up them in the end last season 38-35.

Bowling Green by 7
Bowling Green comfortably.
Bowling Green with a running clock. Remind me later!!
Bowling Green leads Bryan Station 38-14 with about 5 minutes left in the game.