Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 52 North Hardin 25
Final.
Unadulterated ugliness.
Big shout out to T107.3. Love listening to those guys. Congratulations to Corbin on a nice win tonight.
When Corbin inevitably gets beat in the playoffs we will be privileged to again witness an epic meltdown in real time. I'm here for it lol
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • -STAT-, Deuce8
(08-31-2024, 02:14 AM)jetpilot Wrote: When Corbin inevitably gets beat in the playoffs we will be privileged to again witness an epic meltdown in real time. I'm here for it lol

Wait til you hear how my day went with the Communists. Talk about meltdowns. Can't wait.  LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • jetpilot
^^^Needs its own thread lol
(08-31-2024, 02:18 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Needs its own thread lol

It might get one.  LOL 

Corbin still WAY too sloppy. Hopefully, Pikeville cleans up their game and plays better tomorrow against Hoot's loathsome, lowly Eagles.
Corbin starts the game with a fumble on the kickoff return and gives up a touchdown to North Hardin within the first 30 seconds of the game. Corbin then outscores North Hardin 52-18 the rest of the way. Corbin has a new weapon in Cima. I like him. He can pin you deep with those kicks and can put points on the board with a field goal. A very good receiver as well. Creekmore is putting his print on the game as he is making big catches and hard runs after the catch. How about Pietrowski and Elam show tonight. 4 TDS if I didn't miss count. Love it. I can't say enough about Kid Elam. He is just a joy to watch. When you need the put the thread thru the eye of the needle, he's your man. Flat out puts the needle on the record over and over. Just a good job all over the field for the boys tonight. Nice 2cd win for Salmons. I like the gambling. I like players going both ways on defense and offense. Lots to be proud of for the Corbin community tonight. I am not a fan of late games. Good Job!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Big Boomer
[Image: https://www.13thregionmedianetwork.com/w...52x440.jpg]
LANCASTER — Corbin’s Kade Elam showed why he’s considered one of the best quarterbacks in the state after throwing for more than 250 yards and five touchdowns while also running for a score to lead the Redhounds to a 52-25 win over North Hardin.

The win improved Corbin to 2-0 while moving its regular season win streak to 40 games.

The offensive fireworks started early with North Hardin scoring on a five-yard touchdown run just 30 seconds into the game while taking a 7-0 lead in the process.

Corbin answered quickly, tying the game at seven apiece as Kade Elam hit Can Estep for a 37-yard touchdown pass at the 7:31 mark of the first quarter.

Another touchdown pass from Elam to Estep gave the Redhounds a 14-7 lead three minutes later while the Trojans responded with a 76-yard touchdown pass to cut their deficit to 14-13 with 2:59 remaining in the first quarter.

Elam’s third touchdown pass of the game, a 50-yarder to Colton Creekmore, increased Corbin’s lead to 21-13 at the 1:20 mark of the first quarter.

But the first quarter scoring wasn’t finished just yet.

North Hardin found paydirt with 27 seconds remaining and cut its deficit to 21-19.

A 17-yard touchdown run by Cole Stevens gave the Redhounds a 28-19 cushion with 10:22 left in the second quarter while Elam’s one-yard touchdown run right before halftime allowed Corbin to take a 35-19 lead into the locker room.

The Trojans scored a touchdown 38 seconds into the second half to cut their deficit to 35-25 but Elam’s fourth touchdown pass, a 27-yarder to Eli Pietrowski pushed his team’s lead to 42-25 at the 8:04 mark of the third quarter.

Elam continued to find time to throw behind a solid effort from his offensive line and struck pay dirt again with touchdown pass number five, a 12-yarder to Creekmore, giving Corbin a commanding 49-25 lead with 3:09 left in the third quarter.

Noah Cima added a 28-yard field goal with five minutes remaining to wrap-up the win for Corbin.

https://www.13thregionmedianetwork.com/?p=25947&fbclid=IwY2xjawE_jAFleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHQ9OpcxMrZydZZnT3xRTBQL9j-cJ0Aa-JPJ4SAauQm-HTl_aS0hpuOOj8g_aem_cgRdyo9JlJh3j8UDaNA9Og
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Patriot1
(08-31-2024, 02:37 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Corbin starts the game with a fumble on the kickoff return and gives up a touchdown to North Hardin within the first 30 seconds of the game. Corbin then outscores North Hardin 52-18 the rest of the way. Corbin has a new weapon in Cima. I like him. He can pin you deep with those kicks and can put points on the board with a field goal. A very good receiver as well. Creekmore is putting his print on the game as he is making big catches and hard runs after the catch. How about Pietrowski and Elam show tonight. 4 TDS if I didn't miss count. Love it. I can't say enough about Kid Elam. He is just a joy to watch. When you need the put the thread thru the eye of the needle, he's your man. Flat out puts the needle on the record over and over. Just a good job all over the field for the boys tonight. Nice 2cd win for Salmons. I like the gambling. I like players going both ways on defense and offense. Lots to be proud of for the Corbin community tonight. I am not a fan of late games. Good Job!!
Agree on Cima. He crushed the ball all night. Elam put on a show last night. Lost count the number of different receivers that caught passes. Don't think Corbin punted the entire game. North Hardin had some very good athletes and has a nice team. They were able to get pressure on Elam, their problem was that Elam never panicked and was able to extend plays until a receiver got open. I can now see how they beat SW. They play CAL next week, that will be a good measuring stick to judge their team by. They threw the ball the whole game and ran a hurry up offense. Corbin's defensive backs had to make plays all night, that will help them in the long run. Lots of Corbin players playing on both sides of the ball. I really like the new coaches and the players seem to be having fun.
[-] The following 2 users Like jamesdeane's post:
  • Big Boomer, Bull got out!
Congratulations Corbin!

I just couldn't hang with this game; too late in the night!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • Bull got out!
Congrats Corbin!