Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Franklin County
83.33%
LCA
16.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Franklin County vs LCA (at Boyle on Saturday) 8/31
Franklin County vs LCA. Game is at Boyle County. On Saturday. Thoughts?
After their very impressive dismantling of Scott Co, I'll take Franklin County. Props to Leaving Christian for playing such a brutal schedule every season.
I can see Franklin Co put LCA in the running clock to be honest, it might not get there but this will not be a competitive game IMO.
LCA has a defense. They just need to find some offense. But I understand a low scoring affair when you have to play a defense like Boyle County. Franklin County no doubt has some offense to be able to man handle Scott County. I have to give the edge to the 4A team by 1 score. 

Franklin County 21
LCA 14
Franklin County
I like Franklin County to win but I think it's a tight game.
Does anyone truly want LCA to win that isn’t an alum or have a kid/relative playing?

I have neither and hope they lose big. They won’t because they’re good but I can wish

Realistically, I think Franklin County by 7–10.
Going with LCA they very well may win 2A this year.

LCA 28
Franklin County 27
LCA, wont be an easy out for the Flyers, they will be a bit more well rounded than Scott County. I will be interested to see the result to this contest in person.
[-] The following 2 users Like FCSPY's post:
  • BEChargers, Bull got out!
Been wild week with weather, seen FC had the lights on early in the AM. KSR interviewed an LCA coach who said they will run the clock on FC!!!!!!!!
(08-29-2024, 09:14 AM)FCSPY Wrote: Been  wild week with weather, seen FC had the lights on early in the AM.  KSR interviewed an LCA coach who said they will run the clock on FC!!!!!!!!

Are you serious?? He didn’t say that publicly did he? Wow!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • FCSPY
(08-29-2024, 10:25 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(08-29-2024, 09:14 AM)FCSPY Wrote: Been  wild week with weather, seen FC had the lights on early in the AM.  KSR interviewed an LCA coach who said they will run the clock on FC!!!!!!!!

Yes sir he did, Hope them Flyers boys play extra wild friday..  Woah

LCA will have a scheme to exploit a few things I am sure. These two teams have had some heated 7 on 7 summer work for several years.
(08-29-2024, 10:53 AM)FCSPY Wrote:

LCA will have a scheme to exploit a few things I am sure. These two teams have had some heated 7 on 7 summer work for several years.
I don’t believe any coach would say such a thing but I will find out but aren’t you the one that said the kid from western Hills that got on offer from UK wasn’t even the best player on the field Westtside where are you
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • Westside
Going with Franklin Co in this one
LCA 28 Franklin Co 21
(08-29-2024, 04:00 PM)Patriot1 Wrote:
(08-29-2024, 10:53 AM)FCSPY Wrote:

I don’t believe any coach would say such a thing but I will find out but aren’t you the one that said the kid from western Hills that got on offer from UK wasn’t even the best player on the field Westtside where are you

You are correct.  He did make that statement.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Patriot1
Max Duffy did say on KSR that they would run clock. He coaches the special teams.
(08-29-2024, 10:30 PM)Waitaminute Wrote: Max Duffy did say on KSR that they would run clock. He coaches the special teams.
I didn’t see his and if he did he is a idiot and not only that they won’t even win the game I think Franklin County wins
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • Westside
Yeah, if he said, and if I'm Coach Charles, I'm having a long talk with him.
LCA just needs to find a QB1. This year’s qb was one of their best receiver last season and for him to transition to another position is tough. LCA does a a huge OL and DL, so I can see them pulling this off 21-17 Eagles.
Max Duffy is a Franklin County grad and actually so is LCA's OC. While I still would not of said it, I heard Max meant it in jest. Again, still would not of said it but I don't think he was serious.

Anyone have a link for the stream. Boyle usually streams these.
Franklin up 8-7 end 1Q

Franklin scores to go up 14-7, waiting the PAT/2pt try ....... in a lightning delay
10:21 2Q
[-] The following 1 user Likes Glory_Days's post:
  • Bull got out!
https://radio.securenetsystems.net/v5/index.cfm?stationCallSign=WJMM991&retry=true

Here is a radio link to listen to the Franklin County vs LCA game.
  • Westside
(08-31-2024, 03:11 PM)Cobraxx Wrote: Max Duffy is a Franklin County grad and actually so is LCA's OC. While I still would not of said it, I heard Max meant it in jest. Again, still would not of said it but I don't think he was serious.

Max Duffy is Australian not affiliation with Franklin.
(08-31-2024, 07:01 PM)16 special Wrote:
(08-31-2024, 03:11 PM)Cobraxx Wrote: Max Duffy is a Franklin County grad and actually so is LCA's OC. While I still would not of said it, I heard Max meant it in jest. Again, still would not of said it but I don't think he was serious.

I have asked the same thing. No stream that I am aware of for this game. But the next game should be a free stream on Team1preps.
Game just resumed. LCA ball and driving..
  • Glory_Days
Touchdown LCA

LCA going for 2 and no good.
Franklin County 15
LCA 13