Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Somerset
100.00%
Russell County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Somerset at Russell County 8/30
Somerset vs Russell County. Thoughts?
Somerset sounded impressive in week 0. I'll take the Bunnies.
Somerset will run away with this game - I'm predicting a running clock in the 3rd qtr if not by the half.
Running clock Somerset
Running clock is possible if Somerset doesn’t come out flat like last year.

Would not shock me if this one is close again. Somerset was hungry to exact some revenge from last year against PCC and could be a game some look over.

Somerset by 17. (Probably gonna be way wrong but the fun is guessing, right?)
[-] The following 1 user Likes DangerMouse's post:
  • Walt Longmire
(08-25-2024, 04:28 PM)DangerMouse Wrote: Running clock is possible if Somerset doesn’t come out flat like last year.

Would not shock me if this one is close again. Somerset was hungry to exact some revenge from last year against PCC and could be a game some look over.

Somerset by 17. (Probably gonna be way wrong but the fun is guessing, right?)
I can agree that Somerset didn't play well against Russell last year. I think a lot of the distraction was still lingering from the Perry Co. game the previous week, in addition to it being the first home game with all the festivities going on. I don't feel like that will be the case this year -- but you never know. I still think Somerset will run away with this game. I haven't seen Russell play this year and haven't spent much time looking into them - but I do know they have a new coach and with that could potentially bring new excitement and new momentum to the team so I don't think it's safe to ever underestimate any team. I'm confident that Coach Clevenger isn't downplaying Russell to his team this week. He will have them locked in and ready.
I'm anxious to see Russell County's new stadium, it looks really nice from the video that I watched. As for the game, I think Somerset takes care of business 35-14.