Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyd County
11.11%
Bell County
88.89%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Boyd County at Bell County 8/30
Boyd County vs Bell County. Thoughts?
Could be a tight game if boyd will hold on.
Bell 32 boyd 18
Boyd was able to put up 41 on them last season, but I expect this season's matchup to be a little different. I'll take Bell with a running clock.
“ Upset alert””

Boyd County 28
Bell County 24
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!
Bell County may be like a stirred-up Hornets' nest Friday after this past weekend.  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Hi Risk Warrior
Bell County
boyd county 35 bell county 24
Boyd county returns a stud at QB, who bell county should have a fear of. Went 14-21 3tds and 8 for 58 on the ground against south point. He dominated last year just too many turnovers. This very well may be the best QB they face this season outside the playoffs. I see bell county winning this one, but the offensive line better get it figured out, dudley better spread it out and get the ball to the athletes, and that defense better be top notch shape or boyd will win this.

bobcats 34-24
It will be a offensive game that Boyd will win.
Will be a mighty tough test for Boyd going on the road to 3A power Bell Co. Good for them putting Bell on the schedule, Boyd has greatly improved the last few years.
I don't see Dudley and his Bobcats losing two in a roll at home.
Bell may have had a good talk with Coach and come out of it with an
attitude adjustment. I think they have something to prove, going to
go with Bell this week!
Please add radio link or information. I'm interested in listening to this one from the western end of the state.
I’m pulling for Boyd…hope they can get a win tonight
(08-30-2024, 08:36 AM)Glory_Days Wrote: Please add radio link or information. I'm interested in listening to this one from the western end of the state.

https://www.mytowntv.com/ will be doing an audio only stream
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fanman's post:
  • Glory_Days
Pulling for Boyd, but like Westside said, I can't see Bell losing two in a row at home. Fighting Dudley's by 7.
Boyd completely hosed at Bell