Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Defender in the 58th
Just wondering who everyone thinks the best defensive player in the 58th district is. Ill say Clark from Pburg.
IMO Laferty from BL. He is really good at using his hands to defend and getting by with it & don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking him. I believe if the ref's aren't going to call it then why not do it --- Just my opinion! He doesn't care about scoring because he never shoots so he is always focused on defense. He done a great job earlier this year on Crum from AC. However, he didn't play the other night agaisnt P-burg. I don't know if he is injured or ineligible at the moment. If anyone knows share the info???
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:IMO Laferty from BL. He is really good at using his hands to defend and getting by with it & don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking him. I believe if the ref's aren't going to call it then why not do it --- Just my opinion! He doesn't care about scoring because he never shoots so he is always focused on defense. He done a great job earlier this year on Crum from AC. However, he didn't play the other night agaisnt P-burg. I don't know if he is injured or ineligible at the moment. If anyone knows share the info???
I am pretty sure he is ineligible. That is what everyone has told me.
He is ineligible!!!!
The new semester starts soon, maybe Lafferty can make it back then.
He wont be back......but that's enough said about that issue.....Lets get it back on topic!!