3. Breathitt
4. KCC
5. Jackson City
6. Wolfe Co.
7. Lee Co.
8. Estill
9. Cordia
10. Buckhorn
Not because I am a fan, but with the winning streak they are on, and the fact that they beat Jackson City, I would put Lee a little farther up on the list. Maybe at 5 or 6. JBS is number one right now till someone from the region competes with them I think. Hazard is number 2. Can't wait to see when those 2 play each other.
1 June Buchanan - Far and away the best in the region.
2 Hazard - Good, but not good enough this season.
3 Breathitt County - Should easily win their district and could be in the regions final game.
4 Estill County - Might be the second best shooting team in the region. Size is a concern.
5 Knott Central - I have them at 5 but Cordia might be better by tourney time.
6 Cordia - They play hard and are well coached.
7 Letcher Central - Something tells me they will be a tough out in March.
8 Perry Central - Young, will get better, but this is not their year.
9 Buckhorn - Gay is one of the best in the region and they have reliable guard play.
10 Lee County - Depth is a problem, but they have an all region player in Charles and the 6'4 Pelfrey.

And...Powell County knocking on the door. Several of the teams I have listed above them would definitely have troubles playing them, particularly in Stanton.
Just MY opinion, but until someone at least competes with JBS then they are your #1 spot. To be honest 2 through 10, in my opinion, could beat each other on any given night. Tough to call after that number one.
pickandroll Wrote:Just MY opinion, but until someone at least competes with JBS then they are your #1 spot. To be honest 2 through 10, in my opinion, could beat each other on any given night. Tough to call after that number one.

Do what?
Until someone competes with June Buchanan they are obviously number 1. After them I believe the region gets too tight to put a destinct number beside any team. Too close to call for me.
1. JBS
2. Hazard
3. Cordia
4. KCC

After that I don't think there is much difference in any of them. Just My Opinion!
Benchwarmer Wrote:1. JBS
2. Hazard
3. Breathitt
4. KCC
5. Jackson City
6. Wolfe Co.
7. Lee Co.
8. Estill
9. Cordia
10. Buckhorn

I agree besides having wolfe and jackson city in the top 10...no way will they compete in the 14th

1.jbs
2.hazard
3.Breathitt
4.Estill
5.Kcc
6.Cordia
7.Buckhorn
8.powell
9.pcc
10.Lee
1.JB
2.Hazard
3.Breathitt
4.Cordia
5.Buckhorn
6.Estill
7.KCC
8.Powell
9.PCC
10.Lee
globetrotter12 Wrote:1.JB
2.Hazard
3.Breathitt
4.Cordia
5.Buckhorn
6.Estill
7.KCC
8.Powell
9.PCC
10.Lee
This looks pretty good to me.
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:1. JBS
2. Hazard
3. Cordia
4. KCC

After that I don't think there is much difference in any of them. Just My Opinion!

Im with you, exept my number 5 would probally be Breathitt, thay're a good solid team.
bobcatfan22 Wrote:I agree besides having wolfe and jackson city in the top 10...no way will they compete in the 14th

1.jbs
2.hazard
3.Breathitt
4.Estill
5.Kcc
6.Cordia
7.Buckhorn
8.powell
9.pcc
10.Lee
Looks Good
1. JBS