Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Breathitt coach
I thought this post was about Breathitt County’s next coach. As far as I know, Coach Ratliff is still at Perry and has no desire to coach at Breathitt. I don’t know what he did to offend so many of you, but this is out of hand. Coaching is not easy and it is not well paid. It is a thankless job that takes hours from your family. If so many know so much, why don’t you give it a try instead of hiding behind a keyboard.
(06-14-2024, 11:29 PM)Historian Wrote: I thought this post was about Breathitt County’s next coach. As far as I know, Coach Ratliff is still at Perry and has no desire to coach at Breathitt. I don’t know what he did to offend so many of you, but this is out of hand. Coaching is not easy and it is not well paid. It is a thankless job that takes hours from your family. If so many know so much, why don’t you give it a try instead of hiding behind a keyboard.
It’s a public forum on the World Wide Web and everyone’s entitled to their own opinion on things. Just like other posts on here, rumors and people saying what they’ve heard. One of those things was that Ratliff is going to breathitt. No one’s offended, just stating opinions there killer.
Has the Breathitt job been filled yet ? Any rumors on the applicants ?
Did Mike Taulbee resign or get pushed out? I felt like he done a really good job with what he had.