Barbourville

Clay County
Bell County

Knox Central 
Whitley County
Looks like Corbin’s to lose.

They have a cakewalk to the title game

Whitley gonna have to take care of Knox at home and then face Crawford I’m sure
Will Clay roll the dice and throw Marcum versus Bell? If that happens, odds increase that it would be a likely Whitley-Bell semifinal. Interesting coaching call coming up for Jason Smith.
(05-24-2024, 02:07 PM)dodger Wrote: Will Clay roll the dice and throw Marcum versus Bell?  If that happens, odds increase that it would be a likely Whitley-Bell semifinal.  Interesting coaching call coming up for Jason Smith.

I would.  Bell is not good. They would get run ruled by any of the top 4.
Their record is inflated by beating awful teams. 
Clay will save Crawford for Whitley.

Problem is they’d have to beat Corbin the next day without him so it’s really a mute point. 

Corbin will cruise to the title game.
and they will hope clay can knock off Whitley using Crawford so they can get a cake walk title game as well. 
Just my opinion
[-] The following 1 user Likes RunItUpTheGut's post:
  • Old School Hound
(05-24-2024, 07:13 PM)RunItUpTheGut Wrote:
(05-24-2024, 02:07 PM)dodger Wrote: Will Clay roll the dice and throw Marcum versus Bell?  If that happens, odds increase that it would be a likely Whitley-Bell semifinal.  Interesting coaching call coming up for Jason Smith.

I would.  Bell is not good. They would get run ruled by any of the top 4.
Their record is inflated by beating awful teams. 
Clay will save Crawford for Whitley.

Problem is they’d have to beat Corbin the next day without him so it’s really a mute point. 

Corbin will cruise to the title game.
and they will hope clay can knock off Whitley using Crawford so they can get a cake walk title game as well. 
Just my opinion 
I agree 100%, I think Clay Co & Crawford beats Whitley or Whitley has to burn significant pitching to beat Clay/Crawford and then Corbin steam rolls whoever is left standing in the championship. That is unless Corbin just goes cold and lays an egg
[-] The following 1 user Likes fansville's post:
  • RunItUpTheGut
Corbin winning Region this year.. Corbins got too good of pitching not to. Mikey Neal best player on Corbins roster and some D1 schools should be giving him some looks if they are down here checking on someone else. The 13th Region draw has the Hounds in catbird seat and I ain’t got them laying egg this go around. Mikey Neal should be Player of the Year in the 13th Region…