Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 89 South Floyd 46
FINAL!
After the first quarter this one got outta hand...SF gave up 21 offensive rebounds and commited 27 turnovers...Congrats Bulldogs...Hazard is no joke, they will be there at the end in the 14th, barring some miracle or injury.
Congrats on the win Bulldogs.
None of my faviort teams are any good..
After the first quarter this one got outta hand...SF gave up 21 offensive rebounds and commited 27 turnovers...Congrats Bulldogs...Hazard is no joke, they will be there at the end in the 14th, barring some miracle or injury.
Any stats or details about the game?
The Dawgs are now 6-0. GOOD JOB BULLDOGS!!!!
I'm not goin' disagree that Hazard is a regional contender or that other people thinks that. Pounding South Floyd doesn't really prove that point though. They should've been playing a tough schedule like JBS is doing, like 'em or hate 'em they are playing teams who are a lil better than the 14th Region norm, except for district games of course. Hazard is for real but beating weaker teams by double their score isn't a statement.
MANoWAR Wrote:I'm not goin' disagree that Hazard is a regional contender or that other people thinks that. Pounding South Floyd doesn't really prove that point though. They should've been playing a tough schedule like JBS is doing, like 'em or hate 'em they are playing teams who are a lil better than the 14th Region norm, except for district games of course. Hazard is for real but beating weaker teams by double their score isn't a statement.

Well Said!
my bad guys the correct score was Hazard-89 and SF-46...same difference thoughBig Grin...Well I'm not sold on JBS's schedule...
Nov 27, '07 Betsy Layne June Buchanan 95 - 48 (W)
Dec 1, '07 Berkmar, GA Tates Creek 65 - 68 (L) Commodore Classic
Dec 4, '07 Jenkins June Buchanan 106 - 42 (W)
Dec 6, '07 Buckhorn June Buchanan 63 - 44 (W)
Dec 11, '07 Cordia June Buchanan 84 - 55 (W)
Dec 14, '07 Lexington Catholic Clay County 58 - 69 (L) Bobby Keith Classic
Dec 18, '07 Knott County Central Knott County Central 74 - 57 (W)

Berkmar,GA was a tough game and Lex. Catholic is always good. Other than that they've won each game by an avg. margin of about 33 a game. Thats not that tough IMO:confused:
Congrats Bulldogs!
Crap, I said they would win by 55....Congrats Dawgs, and keep working hard Raiders!
Already a thread on this one..
Congrats Hazard.
Congratulations dogs on a good win! Keep up the hard work and good louck to South Floyd, also!
God, South Floyd is horrible. Everyone is blowin them out.
Ohh yeah, grats to Hazard..lol
congrats hazard
Congrats to Hazard. Seems like South Floyd needs some help this year. I thought they were supposed to be a decent team??
Good job Dawgs!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Hazard
Congrats hazard....keep your heads up south floyd....keep on fighting.