Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt 43 Perry county central 37
Wow what a game, neither team could buy a basket. What Defense...
Congrats Breathitt.

Perry is always scoring in the 30s, they got the tanlet just dont know what it is I guess the style of basketball they play. IDK!
Wow, what a defensive battle --- or lack of offense, depending on how you look at it! I bet alot of 14th Region teams are licking their chops & just waiting to get a shot at PCC. They have been so good for so long I'd say some are looking for payback.
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:Wow, what a defensive battle --- or lack of offense, depending on how you look at it! I bet alot of 14th Region teams are licking their chops & just waiting to get a shot at PCC. They have been so good for so long I'd say some are looking for payback.

Good post. I bet you are right about the payback! They are such a yearly powerhouse, its a cycle i guess
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:Wow, what a defensive battle --- or lack of offense, depending on how you look at it! I bet alot of 14th Region teams are licking their chops & just waiting to get a shot at PCC. They have been so good for so long I'd say some are looking for payback.

Like Bob Dylan once said......The Times They are A Changing

Perry does have talent but I don't see them being a threat for at a regional championship. They're young, or look young so we should give them that. Jason Kelly isn't what he used to be. Plus they play their games , or want to play their games in the 40's and low 50's. Least smaller schools won't go in John C. Combs Arena now and feel they won't have a chance.
MANoWAR Wrote:Like Bob Dylan once said......The Times They are A Changing

Perry does have talent but I don't see them being a threat for at a regional championship. They're young, or look young so we should give them that. Jason Kelly isn't what he used to be. Plus they play their games , or want to play their games in the 40's and low 50's. Least smaller schools won't go in John C. Combs Arena now and feel they won't have a chance.

What talent???I have seen this team play a couple times and I still haven't seen the talent. I watched the Hazard game and Hazard was better at each position.
Congrats Breathitt!!! I love it!
Congrats Breathitt.
congrats Breathitt.
Congrats Breathitt
Good Job Breathitt
This one surprised me...I think the score was 13-12 at halftime. PCC played Hazard close lately losing by 6 with it being a 2 point game late in the game. PCC needs to find ways to win these close games at the end...
Sounds like this one was a defensive game. Congrats Breathitt!
Congrats Breathitt.