Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins VS Cordia
Who will win? Jenkins beat them last time and I believe they'll do it again. But this time by a higher margin of victory.
Jenkins has the potential. They won last time and they will do it again. If you do it once you will do it again. Jenkins boys are great. They just need to keep their heads on their shoulders.
Cordia should win! I'll say the Lions by 35!
sherman14 Wrote:Who will win? Jenkins beat them last time and I believe they'll do it again. But this time by a higher margin of victory.

I messed up I was thinking of Pound my bad.
sherman14 Wrote:I messed up I was thinking of Pound my bad.

This game is still 2mar so no big deal.
Jenkins has been down lately so i say Cordia 10+
sherman14 Wrote:Who will win? Jenkins beat them last time and I believe they'll do it again. But this time by a higher margin of victory.

Last year was a different season, different team, this year Cordia has a better team, with 3 good guards, and 2 big men, that can do nething they want, and alot of role players on the side, all Jenkins has is Puckett, and Grimm...Im sayin Cordia by however much they want it to be!
Jenkins plays well at home and terrible on the road. Where the game is played will tell the story.
Cordia is playing very well right now, so i think they're going to win by 10+
UKisN1 Wrote:Jenkins plays well at home and terrible on the road. Where the game is played will tell the story.

Its played at Jenkins.
Cordia in a close one then. Different atmosphere at home.
UKisN1 Wrote:Cordia in a close one then. Different atmosphere at home.

It still doesnt matter, if Cordia plays godd, they will win by however many they want.
Cordia doesn't have the kind of defenders to shut Puckett down but I will still say Cordia by 20+.
Imma say Jenkins in OT
I say Cordia should win, but Puckett is in my opinion the best player in the region because how valueable he is to his team and how good he is. Jenkins really needs the win not to fall to 0-3 in the district and Cordia doesn't want to fall to 0-2. Should be a good game, I believe Puckett will have 25-35 points and the same goes for Josh Taylor for Cordia, who has been dominant so far.
I'll go with Cordia by 10+
Well if they play and get there freethrows it will be Jenkins' to win.
go lions

Ok, Cordias a whole different team this year, last year their team had alot of falling out, their 2 big men quit, and the rest of the team had jus gave up, this year its a different story, all the big men are bac, and 3 of the best guards in the 14th in my opinion, and i believe they will beat Jenkins in regulation by however much they want to.By the way, the only 2 players Jenkins has is Puckett and Grimm, 2 against 5, isnt gunna happen!
Go Cavs!!!!
Cordia wins by 11.
MANoWAR Wrote:I say Cordia should win, but Puckett is in my opinion the best player in the region because how valueable he is to his team and how good he is. Jenkins really needs the win not to fall to 0-3 in the district and Cordia doesn't want to fall to 0-2. Should be a good game, I believe Puckett will have 25-35 points and the same goes for Josh Taylor for Cordia, who has been dominant so far.

Puckett is probably the MVP but best player i think not
Good Win for the Lions!