Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CMT Unplugged
http://www.cmt.com/music/unplugged/archive.jhtml

For those of you who are country music fans.

I watch it all the time, I love acoustic versions. Check it out.
awesome..im watching 8th of November..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:awesome..im watching 8th of November..

Me and my buddy Nick can play the **** outta that song.

Go watch Old Crow. Man them boys got some serious talent, people don't even realize it.
Redneck Wrote:http://www.cmt.com/music/unplugged/archive.jhtml

For those of you who are country music fans.

I watch it all the time, I love acoustic versions. Check it out.
i watched the cowboy troy one.....i like how he mixes two genres of music....what do u think about him????
Redneck Wrote:Me and my buddy Nick can play the **** outta that song.

Go watch Old Crow. Man them boys got some serious talent, people don't even realize it.

I watched Old Crow Medicine Show at the MAC last year and thats one of the best concert's I've ever been too.
blackcat_student Wrote:I watched Old Crow Medicine Show at the MAC last year and thats one of the best concert's I've ever been too.

I watched em at the Expo and at the MAC and YES, it's one of the best I have ever been to.
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:i watched the cowboy troy one.....i like how he mixes two genres of music....what do u think about him????

I like Cowboy Troy. His music's gotta good beat to it and when you add in some steel guitar and banjo, sounds good.
Redneck Wrote:Me and my buddy Nick can play the **** outta that song.

yeah I'd love to watch Old Crow..I like them a lot..you need to post some stuff on youtube..one night we all need to get together at Champs or somewhere, and Ill bring my acoustic bass, and we'll all just jam..I love doin that..I cant sing for ****, lol..but I like to play..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah I'd love to watch Old Crow..I like them a lot..you need to post some stuff on youtube..one night we all need to get together at Champs or somewhere, and Ill bring my acoustic bass, and we'll all just jam..I love doin that..I cant sing for ****, lol..but I like to play..

I planned on videoin myself at my house and puttin some stuff on there. I took my camera to Champs one night so one of our buddies could tape us but he was drunk and forgot, lol.
Redneck Wrote:I planned on videoin myself at my house and puttin some stuff on there. I took my camera to Champs one night so one of our buddies could tape us but he was drunk and forgot, lol.
lol..let me know if you all put somethin on there..I'd like to check it out..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:lol..let me know if you all put somethin on there..I'd like to check it out..

Hopefully I'll have some stuff on there after New Years...
Yeah I would like to see that also. I love CMT unplugged! The Jason Aldean was a very good one! I am a HUGE Old Crow fan! Heck, it was my myspace song for a while.
Huge Old Crow fan. Me and my 2 cousins have a pretty mean version of Wagon Wheel.