Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weakest District In The 15th???
I have now seen the teams from each district play and I know its not far into the season but what district has appeared to be the weakest so far???

I am going to say the 60th district:
Pike Central returning 3 starters does not seem to have it together yet after watching them play at the farm bureau classic.
Belfry-(an exception) is still in football mode but they do not seem to have much talent returning from last years squad.
Piarist- A weak team this year again.
Phelps- Losing to a weak matewan team, and getting beat by pike central by 12....

JMO

What does everyone else think?
IMO the 58th is the weakest this year.
58th by far
58th easy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
58th
has to be the 58th
59th
East ridge 4-0
valley 5-0
Pikeville 3-1

overall 12-1

60th
Pike Central 2-3
Phelps 4-2
Piarist0-2
Belfry 0-2

overall 6-9

57th
Paintsville 4-1
Maggoffin Co. 1-4
Johnson Central 2-2
Lawrence Co. 0-3
Sheldon Clark 2-4
9- 14
overall

58th
South Floyd 0-7
Betsy Layne 4-4
Allen Central 5-1
Prestonsburg 0-3

overall 9-15
deff the 58th!
58th
And the purpose of this thread is???????????????????????????? I don't see why a thread like this is started in the first place. It has already been stated in another thread about how poor the 58th is this year, so why is there any debate or any question about it.
mrbobcat Wrote:And the purpose of this thread is???????????????????????????? I don't see why a thread like this is started in the first place. It has already been stated in another thread about how poor the 58th is this year, so why is there any debate or any question about it.

Just posting my opinion and seeing if any1 else felt the same way.. Thats all...

No need to get hostile big guy..
I thought Magoffin was moving districts?
58th hands down
kentuckycats07 Wrote:I thought Magoffin was moving districts?

I believe they are moving to the 58th next season and Betsy Layne will take the David School's spot in whatever district they where in.
Ok i thought i heard people talking about them changing districts but i didnt know when
At first I was thinking the 60th but after a little more research I will have to agree, the 58th is the weakest.
58th
60th
58th by far.
58th
blackcat_student Wrote:I believe they are moving to the 58th next season and Betsy Layne will take the David School's spot in whatever district they where in.

Is that definite? Not doubting you, just that I hadn't heard that yet. It makes sense, though, if David doesn't plan on fielding a team again anytime in the near future.

Quick observation, I bet Betsy Layne isn't too happy with this development. For one, they are leaving behind the rest of their Floyd County brethren in the 58th. Petrhaps more importantly, the pathway to reaching the regional tournament will be a whole lot harder for the Bobcats...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
the 60th is the weakest with Belfry being the eventual winner. more athletes, better coaching.