Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill Co 68 Powell Co 57
Cackling 25 pts 10 reb 10 assists
Wiseman 15 pts and 11 reb
Hoover 14 points

Corey Brewer 23 points for Powell

Estill wore Powell down in the second half and pulled away.
Yea. Estill outplayed them in the second half.
yeah powell played good but estill was just too much
Good Job Estill...Good effort Powell.
Congrats Estill
Nice win Estill!!
Very proud of both teams here. Good sportsmanship throughout the whole game. Very suprising for such a heated rivalry. Congrats to Estill on the win.
i think that we should have won and we would have if kinser was in the game
powellcountyboy08 Wrote:i think that we should have won and we would have if kinser was in the game
You will get another chance to prove that theory!
There is no guarantee that Powell would have won if Kinser was in the game. But, I do believe they would have played better with his experience. It would have been a bit closer, especially if Kinser got hot. I'm suprised Napier shot the way he did. He didn't make a 3 all night. It would have been a nightmare for Powell if he shot like he does on a regular game basis.
powellcountyboy08 Wrote:i think that we should have won and we would have if kinser was in the game

I think Estill thought that without Kinser they could just come to Powell and win easily, but it didn't take them long to figure out they were wrong!! What about that shot at half time.. Good win for the Engineers!
cheerforblue Wrote:I think Estill thought that without Kinser they could just come to Powell and win easily, but it didn't take them long to figure out they were wrong!! What about that shot at half time.. Good win for the Engineers!
No way they thought they would win easy. It is always a fight in the 56th - no matter who is playing and who is not!
Express Wrote:No way they thought they would win easy. It is always a fight in the 56th - no matter who is playing and who is not!
Well said Express!Cool
Godspeed Wrote:Well said Express!Cool

I think that it will be close in the 56th district tourny because Powell is at home.
congrats estill
one player isnt going to determine the win of a game. it takes everyone.
estill had to deal with that battle last year with just "one" player and obviously it didnt make them any better because they lost 1st round in districts. this year however is completely different. the boys are playing as a team and are VERY productive.
great win engineers!!!!