Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central vs. June Buchanan - 12/18
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Collins will be the big difference whn these 2 teams meet! Or should be at least.

I agree that Collins could dominate this game if JBS starts to involve their big guys in the game. I watched a game the other night where Collins hit 3 out of 4 shots but that is terrible for him to just get 4 shots at 6'10". In that game Short was 6 for 6 from the field with 15 rebounds but got only one ball passed to him and scored the other 5 shots from offensive rebounds. I saw on the Ira Combs show the other night when the coach said that Collins shot 65% last year and Short shot 62% from the field but they get only a few passes a game. It is sad to see how good JBS could be if they used these two guys and Brent Hall also.
JBS in a barnburner.
if they feed the post. I have not seen one set play for Garrison this season. I feel as though Tate Cox and Clark Stepp must have a great game, but our boys will be up for this one. We will beat KCC by ....17. I feel as though Bartrum should start, but maybe he has earned that now. He is a great kid. Go Crusaders. If we worry about points averages in this one and Clark's shots don't fall, then it will be too close. But we will come to play.
I havent watched JB much at all until last night at Clay County and what i discovered was that everytime The tall blonde headed kid got the ball they would just take it away from him. He was not strong enough. Collins the big boy inside made a few baskets but did not impress me. All he has is height that is it, very clumbsy and should be jamming the ball when he gets it in the paint. Cox had a very nice game for JB and really deserved the mvp. Have to give props to Lex. Catholic though very nice team. Play very great together and i believe they will make a lot of noise come tournament time.
Hope Kcc wins but ill go with JBS.
Starters will play the whole game no matter what.
Jbs - 78

Kcc - 54
zonebuster23 Wrote:Should be a great game, I can't wait. Last time they played was in the district championship last year, a very competitive game, with KCC coming out on top. While KCC lost 3 seniors JBS only lost 2, that weren't huge contributors. If KCC's new big man can keep control of the boards like he has in the past few games i've seen it will be closer that what a lot of ppl will think. But JBS is loaded, from top to bottom. If KCC can control the pace of the game and withstand the blows JBS will hit them then they should be able to come out with a win. If this happens i'm going to take KCC by 8, if not then i'll take JBS by 15.

I find this funny considering I was at JBS's senior night when those two seniors came in when JBS was down double figures in the third quarter and won the game. Not contributers? Get your facts straight.
I'm glad we do have some support on here for JBS. There are a lot of haters. They loved us when we were bad , but they sure hate us when we're good. That's okay though , we'll see who goes to the state, won't we ??????
that one guy Wrote:I'm glad we do have some support on here for JBS. There are a lot of haters. They loved us when we were bad , but they sure hate us when we're good. That's okay though , we'll see who goes to the state, won't we ??????

yeah we sure will
that one guy Wrote:I'm glad we do have some support on here for JBS. There are a lot of haters. They loved us when we were bad , but they sure hate us when we're good. That's okay though , we'll see who goes to the state, won't we ??????
Why would you love a team that is horrible?? :booo:
KCC by 1.
With ease??????
Im sorry I was replying to what that one guy said
KCC by 10
YESSS!!!! with ease.. Bartrum and Caudill are the best players on the team and Bartrum doesn't start. I have played pick up games with both. They are great kids, but Crusaders will win WITH EASE... Good luck flea and buttermilk...They have nopbody on their team who can guard Clark.. It'll be a blur for them.I just hope our guys play good team ball and hit our shots. If they do , then KCC will have a very long night.HAHAHA. GO CRUSADERS!!! We are BUCHANAN!
Card_Fan Wrote:KCC always seems to get up for this game. I see this being a close one as usual. I think that if KCC can make their free throws in this one then there'll be an interesting finish. I can't believe some people on here think KCC will get beat 30 points. Does that mean JBS is 27 points better than Hazard. I think not. I mean JBS only beat Cordia by 29 and it took a 4th quarter run to get that much of a lead. KCC is better than Cordia and will be in the game until the finish.

Cordia's just as good as KCC wait until Jan.19, to find it out. We will c whos better!
I like JBS in a close game.
JBS by 14
Mark it down lol
JBS by 10.
Let me save everyone some time. And a certain few some posts. JBS will win by double figures, they will cheat KCC, 14th region refs will be to blame a s in every KCC loss this year. Go figure!
I'm going to take JBS +20 on this one.
although stormin norman would love to see kcc pull the upset , i just dont think its gonna happen not this early in the season.
good luck kcc
KCC could stay close for a while because they do shoot well and the closedness of the schools but JBS will just be too much for them for a whole game. JBS has too many weapons for KCC to stop...
thegr81 Wrote:Let me save everyone some time. And a certain few some posts. JBS will win by double figures, they will cheat KCC, 14th region refs will be to blame a s in every KCC loss this year. Go figure!
Believe it or not your right. I wont be at this game but I can tell ya what will happen. Everytime Stepp gets the ball and someone is around him a foul will be called. Seen it happen everytime last year.
RavenBoy Wrote:Believe it or not your right. I wont be at this game but I can tell ya what will happen. Everytime Stepp gets the ball and someone is around him a foul will be called. Seen it happen everytime last year.

I think he was being sarcastic because everytime KCC loses or has a close game, everyone on here says something about the refs cheating them.
A close game. It is ridiculous to think that KCC will get blown away. JBS CAN BE BEAT! What better way to do it than in a 53rd HUGE rivalry game?
Why is everyone always saying their better than Cordia?
Lion Crazy Wrote:Why is everyone always saying their better than Cordia?
I have seen both teams play and in all honesty Cordia i think is a better overall team than KCC. Cordia is better coached and has a really nice big man inside.
Lion Crazy Wrote:Why is everyone always saying their better than Cordia?

idk...probably because Cordia hasen't beat them since 2005.
MVP2 Wrote:I think he was being sarcastic because everytime KCC loses or has a close game, everyone on here says something about the refs cheating them.

This is so true. There are so many bad calls against KCC,hahahaha...Smile I hear this all of the time. Also i agree with an earlier post that Cordia is a better team than KCC. The big guy is tough inside. Tuesday is almost here and we will finally put an end to these KCC supporters on here who only wish they were as good as our boys. Can't wait til Tuesday.