Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central vs. June Buchanan - 12/18
MVP2 Wrote:I think he was being sarcastic because everytime KCC loses or has a close game, everyone on here says something about the refs cheating them.
Ohh my bad then. I think JBS will win big but I also believe the refs will help out, they always do.
You know why people hate JBS is because no one likes a braggart. And don't come on here and say it is confidence. Everyone will be a winner if we all make it back home safe after tonights game. Think about the families of the three teens killed in the last couple of weeks, what they are going thru, and pray for them, because that could be anyone of us.
should be a good game, JBS still by 23.
I'm going to go with the underdog in this one and say kcc by 3.
Guess Jbs put all the doubters to rest with this win
58-33 at the end of 3 quarters thats impressive
knott central is a good team but would not have gotten back into the game if the big boys from jbs had not fouled out
Cougarfan25 Wrote:Guess Jbs put all the doubters to rest with this win
58-33 at the end of 3 quarters thats impressive
knott central is a good team but would not have gotten back into the game if the big boys from jbs had not fouled out

The game was not as close as the score if that makes any sense. JBS led the whole the whole second half in the 20's...
Shouldve been, but he fouled out...so...
uk96 Wrote:The game was not as close as the score if that makes any sense. JBS led the whole the whole second half in the 20's...

It's as close as the final score. thats all that matters.
TATE COX ,will be the man.