Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All District Teams
Where can I find the listing of the the All District Teams? I am specifically interested in 5A District 8. I saw a recent post from a Letcher Fan regarding this subject but I have not been able to find a listing.
I found the Louisville area listings and the District Player of the Year listings in the Cour. Journal .

Does anyone know where the listings for the mountain districts can be found?
There was an article in the Big Sandy News the week after the first round of play-offs. It listed the players from Paintsville who had been named to the all district first team and perhaps honorable mention. There was no mention of players from other teams though.
What about from south floyd?
LIPS Wrote:What about from south floyd?
Only Paintsville's players were listed. The article stated specifically that these Paintsville players were named to the All District team for Class A District 8. I assume you are from SFHS since you asked about SF in particular. My suggestion would be to ask Coach Daniels. Apparently no one has submitted the information to the Floyd County Times.
The 5A district 8 teams were posted in yesterday's Corbin News Journal.
[INDENT]
gotcha2 Wrote:Only Paintsville's players were listed. The article stated specifically that these Paintsville players were named to the All District team for Class A District 8. I assume you are from SFHS since you asked about SF in particular. My suggestion would be to ask Coach Daniels. Apparently no one has submitted the information to the Floyd County Times.
Thanks.

[/INDENT]