Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Legion officially.......
To bad we didn't get O.J. Mayo.
If he can't hack the practice and the conditioning then so be it. It is amazing how much freedom and choice these players get. They are getting their college paid for but can not stand to work harder in practice. Students are busting their chops to paid for school when a guy with a full paid scholly decides to leave because he can not stand being yelled at or pushed harder.
I wish Legion the absolute best but I really wish someone would have informed coach of his work ethic before getting him in here. Bring on Scotty Hopson to fill the void maybe he is willing to put in the time.
Just imagine how many players are going to try to walk on next year thinking they can make the team.
Frees up a scholarship, let's go shopping.
If we land Scotty Hopson then this lil debacle will be settled! I actually think that Scotty would be better for the emotional tie for the state (being from University Heights)
Clark Stepp might even try to walk on lol
you know hes all "money"
Grand Slam Wrote:you know hes all "money"
Do WHAT
So Legion went to Illinois??
mrfootball03 Wrote:Alex Legion is a headache type of player. Hes been a distraction everywhere he goes.. Just look back at all the hoopla he created before he came to Kentucky.. Part of his problem is his momma and his godfather. The boy is what 18, 19, 20? and he has someone holding his hand all the time. I'm sorry, but when I turned 18, my mom stopped talking for me. Hes a man, not a little boy. Grow up, and start doing your own decision making Mr. Legion. That article said alot too. When Legion said hes never had a coach like Gillespie. He expects 110% everytime out. What does he expect? What kind of cupcake coach did he play for?.. He doesn't want to work hard. So for that, i'm glad hes gone.
I agree completely
RavenBoy Wrote:So Legion went to Illinois??
Yes. It was on ESPN a few days ago, on the ticker at the bottom.
I still dont understand why he left. He was getting playing time. I guess its were he didnt get to play as much as Patterson. Did anyone hear about a rumor the reason he left was because of his Girlfriend??