Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County vs. Martin County January 30
Big game in the 57th District tonight as Martin County travels to Magoffin County tonight, January 30th.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Barnett is going to score a ton of points tonight and will no doubt be the leading scorer for both teams... Question is will it be enough?
Is this one being streamed?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(01-30-2024, 07:30 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Is this one being streamed?
Yes it is on D&D Sports FB page
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/V8vRj4c...tid=KsPBc6
[-] The following 1 user Likes Heater34's post:
  • Spud6
(01-30-2024, 05:01 PM)Card2000 Wrote: Barnett is going to score a ton of points tonight and will no doubt be the leading scorer for both teams...  Question is will it be enough?
I think he finished with 45 in a losing effort. 

There’s only one thing im gonna say about refs, and it ain’t about cheating. They were terrible on both sides, all game long. They let them play and kill each other one minute, then the next they’re calling little touch ***** fouls. Made for an interesting game. I was expecting it to get outta hand like the girls game did. 

As for these two teams, I believe they are evenly matched, but Magoffin is way too lazy IMO. They don’t run the floor, and Martin County took advantage of it the first 1.5 quarters and went up big. Magoffin could be a dangerous team, but they’re gonna have to find a couple more gears and get their asses in em if they’re gonna make a serious run.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Congrats MC!

45 for Barnett, wow!
This game was Magoffins to win played very sloppy.   Looks very tired!