Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about age.
What's the biggest age difference that you would consider dating someone?

I'm 18, going on 19, so what's the youngest and oldest you guys would deem appropriate.

Personally, I don't think it's the age that matters, rather the maturity, but what's your alls opininion?
i'm not much on the age thing. but if i was i'd probably say 15 for you
Well I'm 18 and wouldn't date a guy younger than 17...maybe I'd consider 16 but I doubt it b/c of immaturity. I probably also wouldn't date a guy over the age of 24...that would be kinda weird I think.
i am 17 and i would not date a guy younger than 16 and i would not date one older than 21. for you though, a girl 15 or 16 would not be a big deal. i see age as only a number. maturity level matters a whole lot in making those kind of decisions though.
Yeah...it's more about maturity.....esp when you are talking with teens....later in life age isn't a big thing....I would go with someone probably no younger than 15....and since you're a year ahead of me then probably someone 16 for you...plus it's better when they can drive :lol:
well i am 23 and i wouldnt go past 19
even then u take a chance on how mature they act...
goin older???? i dunno
You cant place and age on love.. I mean it would be retarded and illegal for a 20 something guy to want to date a 15 or 16 YO..
However, I dont see anything wrong with a 21 year old and a 31 yo..
Whats 10 years when your 80 and 90 year old anyway? Wink

If I were single then I would look for a women somewhere in the neighborhood of 25 to 30 years old.
BGG is older than me.. But I know many people think Im somekind of sick perverted freak when they see us out with the two kids. She probably doesnt look 17. Especially when she dont have makeup on and wearing loose clothes..
I'm not one to judge about age either but I couldn't see myself dating someone who was 14/15 or 26/27. That's weird and my step-dad is just 33 lol. He is 8 years younger than my mom.
I wouldn't go under 18 unless you knew that you wouldn't be messing around. cause that is dangerous.. but if you are going older then just whatever you feel bub
You're right CTD....thats the biggest thing when looking for a relationship around this age. I mean it could be a great thing and all but there is still the laws against it..... :?

I mean I wanna date someone younger than me but I'm 18 so it leaves me in a little bind....lol
Yeah.. there should be some kind of way around that if you are around 18.. I mean at 16 it's consent.. but you know how that goes.. you make one mad she cries rape and there you are.. looking at time.
So 16 is safe Wink....alright :lol:
Yeah just don't piss her off lol