Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is Cornerstone Christian?
Trying to figure out who this Cornerstone Christian school that's listed in the Herald Leader's Rating the State among the 13th Region teams.  There used to be a Cornerstone Christian out west and the KHSAA scoreboard shows one in Northern Kentucky, but why are they showing in the 13th?
It looks like a Cornerstone Christian K-12 school in London.
https://www.cornerstoneky.com/
Think that school only plays elementary school basketball. Also, the London church school is the Eagles where the KHSAA scoreboard has this Cornerstone Christian listed as the Bulldogs.

The Cornerstone Christian that's listed there and in the Cantrall Rankings has played Eminence, Whitefield Academy, Carroll County, Villa Madonna, Gallatin County, Highlands Latin, Francis Paker, and Henry County, so I'm guessing it's somewhere between Louisville and Northern Kentucky in the 8th Region.
(01-08-2024, 04:57 PM)dodger Wrote: Trying to figure out who this Cornerstone Christian school that's listed in the Herald Leader's Rating the State among the 13th Region teams.  There used to be a Cornerstone Christian out west and the KHSAA scoreboard shows one in Northern Kentucky, but why are they showing in the 13th?

It could be Cornerstone Christian Academy in Shelbyville. It's located on U.S. 60 between Shelbyville and Frankfort. When I lived in Shelbyville, it was a brand new school serving K-12. It did not belong in the KHSAA, it competed in some sort of Christian athletic association. I have not lived in Shelbyville for 12 years I'm not sure if they compete in the KHSAA now. Not sure why they would be listed with the 13th region.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]