Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central Patriots 08
How Do You Think the Patriots Will do Next Season....They Started Moving the ball better near the end of the Season
I think KCC will be better than last year, just because they got a lot of people some experience this year. I dont think they had many seniors, I know they return a lot Ratliff, Terry, and Craft return.How many of the line return, does Christian and Green return? I could see them winning 4 or 5 games.
MVP2 Wrote:I think KCC will be better than last year, just because they got a lot of people some experience this year. I dont think they had many seniors, I know they return a lot Ratliff, Terry, and Craft return.How many of the line return, does Christian and Green return? I could see them winning 4 or 5 games.

Yes Christian and Green both return.
i see a possible 4-6 or at best 5-5...idk what their schedule looks like but judging by previous seasons and losing a few seniors. Id say that it looks like another bad year for the Pats.
Kcc Lost 3 Seniors...and they will have there line back besides 2 and Christian and Green Is on There 4th and Final Year So...i Hope they Go Far ......Prevoiusly from there last Three Season...but i Think The Pats Will Be Contenders This 2008 Season
A 5-5 year would be great for the Pats in 2008.
i agree or even better than 5-5
Louisville Fan Wrote:i agree or even better than 5-5

I would love to see kcc win 5 games, maybe 6. Returning all there players besides 3 is a great deal for KCC. They haven't had a winning season in around 5+ years, I hope they bring there selfs out of that hole. If everyone will stay dedicated and leave in on the field this year they will be fine. Best of luck.
Hey 5-5 aint bad if you win the STATE Championship..........CENTRAL did it in 3A..!!!!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Going into coach Beder's fourth year at KC, I have seen major changes made to the Knott County program since he obtained the job. It may not show on the W-L chart but, i can assure you that the players at KC are dedicated to their program and are looking to change things around. It all depends on what happens in the off-season.
1-10 maybe.
A smart Beder would leave.. KCC winning more than 2 games is like the kcc boys goin to state...

go Crusaders.
Overrated Wrote:A smart Beder would leave.. KCC winning more than 2 games is like the kcc boys goin to state...

go Crusaders.

Do what?
Overrated Wrote:A smart Beder would leave.. KCC winning more than 2 games is like the kcc boys goin to state...

go Crusaders.

This is football overated something JBS doesn't have the guys that are man enough to come out and play. do you guys even have a team? hmm nope. didn't think so, so why don't you go post somewhere in the Ohio state buckeyes football forum or the Duke the forums. thank you
what good is winning 3 or 4 games if the only teams u might possibly have a chance of beating is east ridge, south floyd, allen central and jenkins lol need to win a district game
They could very well get that district when against Leslie Co. this year. IMO.
0-11
good call 14th.
Thanks
Smile My bad they might go 1-10 with a forfeit.Smile
14th reg.champs Wrote:Smile My bad they might go 1-10 with a forfeit.Smile

Why say these things? Stay with basketball and the JBS threads.
We have some guys that don't know what forum they are in...It doesn't matter anyway. We will be great on all cylinder is every sport. Heck our Tennis team is better than JBS.
Norm Stewert Wrote:what good is winning 3 or 4 games if the only teams u might possibly have a chance of beating is east ridge, south floyd, allen central and jenkins lol need to win a district game

Just a reminder Norm- AC beat KCC.
gotcha2 Wrote:Just a reminder Norm- AC beat KCC.

Dang boys! I thought we were talking about 2008 not 2007! The Pats return practically everyone and were very unexperianced in 2007. Now with practically all coming back and being bigger, stronger and smarter they have all the reason to beat anyone on that schedule.
Therunner Wrote:Dang boys! I thought we were talking about 2008 not 2007! The Pats return practically everyone and were very unexperianced in 2007. Now with practically all coming back and being bigger, stronger and smarter they have all the reason to beat anyone on that schedule.

yes Allen Central beat Knott during the 2007 season by a field goal with 16 secs left on the clock. After battling back from being down at half by 14 to tie the game. it was a heart breaker for KC. However KC returns everyone except 3 seniors from last year. with all the inexperienced players returning with playtime under their belt, and another winter in the weight room i see KC destroying AC in the 2008 season.
Smile That should show you how bad KCC is Allen Central beat them.Smile
i see the patriots too be much improved from a few seasons ago a lot of work in the weight room...... they return there whole offense from a season ago i see Richardson being a big target for Ratliff this......and there defense should be much improved they had a DE last season that was pretty good until the injury bug stuck they also are returning green and Carmody from a season both receiving all district honors things look pretty good for the pats