Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher at Hazard 12/15
Big 14th region matchup tonight!
Agree.

I think Hazard takes it, they dont lose in Memorial.
Plus Letcher from watching Knott game is still down two starters.
Bulldogs by alot.
I think it’ll be a good game, hazard can’t stop Dixon in my opinion, if letcher guards can hit some shots, they’ll have a chance. But I do think hazard wins by around 7-8 points.
I think this game gives us a better look at how good Hazard is. Hard to base it off the first few games of their schedule.
Hazard will put Letcher in the wood chipper tonight. Letcher can’t stop Seth Caudill.
After one of the worst offensive halves in basketball history, hazard showed they can play. Letcher kept it close the entire game, and let hazard shoot free throws to get such a lead at the end but it was really a 5-9 point game for much of the second half.
Death, taxes and snail paced Hazard bulldogs. No wonder they can’t get fans to come out and watch them play. Shot Clock please
Also, playing at Hazard should be considered a robbery charge in state of Kentucky if you watched the 3rd quarter. Letcher up at half by double digits, 14 calls against them in 3rd alone. 
Eversole should be mentioned in POY convo if Hazard stays undefeated. But at some point they won’t be playing at Memorial.
Watched being that is Hazards first real opportunity to play someone good. 

Felt for Letcher the calls in the 3rd to bring Hazard back were a travesty. Not shocked being who was on the crew though DC known Hazard pocket man. But 8 walks in 4 minutes against LCC is a bit noticeable. 

Once they get healthy LCC will be hard to handle.
Agree LCC if they get healthy will be hard to handle.
(12-16-2023, 03:03 PM)Night Train Wrote: Death, taxes and snail paced Hazard bulldogs. No wonder they can’t get fans to come out and watch them play. Shot Clock please
Did you watch letchers first possession? They burnt close to 4 minutes off the clock before attempting to score. Talk about snail paced.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpaceMountain19's post:
  • Night Train