Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd Co at Rowan Co 12/14
Battle of regional contenders.  

Thoughts?
I definitely think Rowan will try to guard them and it will not be as easy as it has been for the Lions of Boyd co.
Looks like the Vikes are getting up and down the floor more now than in a long, long time. Can they keep up with Boyd?
(12-11-2023, 09:58 PM)Bandit29 Wrote: Looks like the Vikes are getting up and down the floor more now than in a long, long time. Can they keep up with Boyd?
Be able to coach what you is a sign of a coach,  with that said I still see a Thacker team at least trying to guard you!
They better guard Spurlock as soon as he gets off the bus.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fanman's post:
  • Bandit29
(12-11-2023, 08:08 PM)Ky1976 Wrote: I definitely think Rowan will try to guard them and it will not be as easy as it has been for the Lions of Boyd co.
This game will be a good ole good’n. Looks like Rowan is finally playing to their roster’s type of pace that they have always liked to play.Watched them play Mason and East and they like to get it and go. Also playing some good defense so far.
[-] The following 1 user Likes OldFlow's post:
  • Bandit29
(12-11-2023, 11:09 PM)OldFlow Wrote:
(12-11-2023, 08:08 PM)Ky1976 Wrote: I definitely think Rowan will try to guard them and it will not be as easy as it has been for the Lions of Boyd co.
This game will be a good ole good’n. Looks like Rowan is finally playing to their roster’s type of pace that they have always liked to play.Watched them play Mason and East and they like to get it and go. Also playing some good defense so far.
Sorry but this game will not be close, Boyd will pull away late.  I’ll take them bye 18+, ashland as of now is the only one standing to even think of challenge Boyd.  Hope I’m wrong Vikings

(12-12-2023, 11:18 PM)Wildcat_blue Wrote:
(12-11-2023, 11:09 PM)OldFlow Wrote:
Sorry but this game will not be close, Boyd will pull away late.  I’ll take them bye 18+, as of now Ashland is the only one standing in the way, to even think of challenge Boyd.  Hope I’m wrong Vikings
(12-11-2023, 11:13 AM)Bandit29 Wrote: Battle of regional contenders.  

Thoughts?
Both teams are lucky to be in a watered down region like the 16th. The 15th region would show no mercy for Boyd or Rowan
(12-13-2023, 01:15 AM)Kentuckyfan60 Wrote:
(12-11-2023, 11:13 AM)Bandit29 Wrote: Battle of regional contenders.  

Thoughts?
Both teams are lucky to be in a watered down region like the 16th. The 15th region would show no mercy for Boyd or Rowan

Does that make you feel good? To know the all-mighty 15th is superior to the 16th?  Big Grin
The 15th better than the 16th? Come on now you need to pass that stuff and quit puffin so much.
[-] The following 1 user Likes OldFlow's post:
  • Fanman
Boyd by double digits.