Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Tebow wins 73rd Heisman Trophy!
Congrats to a Great Player!
Well Desereved! Congrats Tebow!
First ever underclassman to win it. Can you say back to back?
OffTheHook Wrote:First ever underclassman to win it. Can you say back to back?

Can you say, back to back to back?
Congrats Tim Tebow! but i still agree with the senior only rule. I hope to see a 4-year straight sometime in my life
blackcat_student Wrote:Can you say, back to back to back?

You think he will stay around for his Senior year and pass on the NFL $$$$?
OffTheHook Wrote:You think he will stay around for his Senior year and pass on the NFL $$$$?

I think he will, just because I don't think he is an NFL type player. But you never know, he could play tight end or something.
I hope he stays, very exciting player to watch!
i think he may stay. Just because that's what type of character he is.
I didn't realize how many pass yards he had this year. Threw for over 3,800 VERY QUIETLY.
I think he actually gets a better shot than most people think he will at playing QB in the NFL, he runs better than Vince Young, Vince has to worry about shots from corner backs in the NFL, Tebow however doesn't, and has an absolute cannon, not to mention hes what 6'5 250?
He is a beast! I love watching him play period@!! Well deserved IMO!!
This wasn't surprising to me at all. He put up some very impressive numbers this year. I'm glad he won. It shows that the SEC has the best player in all of college football!!! Congrats to Tebow!! And hopefully he wins it some more!!!!!
SEC actually has the top 3 best players in college football..Tebow-UF, McFadden-ARK,Dorsey-LSU
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:SEC actually has the top 3 best players in college football..Tebow-UF, McFadden-ARK,Dorsey-LSU

Well yea. Thats true.
Very deserving player. Can't say that I'm surprised. A great achievement.
He is very deserving of this award.
Congrats to Tim Tebow, and congrats to John Parker Wilson who finished 73,483rd in the voting..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Congrats to Tim Tebow, and congrats to John Parker Wilson who finished 73,483rd in the voting..

Smile
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOL, I doubt he is one of the top 75,000 players in D1 to be quiet honest! Quit giving him so much credit TIDESHOSS32!
Congrats to Tebow, he was the best choice.
Congrats Tebow, not surprised by this choice at all
mcfadden should have won
[INDENT]
blackcat_student Wrote:I think he will, just because I don't think he is an NFL type player. But you never know, he could play tight end or something.
Yea i agree with you...he is without a doubt a great college player but i dont think he can cut it in the nfl as a quaterback....he loves to run and in the nfl that could be his downfall...
[/INDENT]
OffTheHook Wrote:You think he will stay around for his Senior year and pass on the NFL $$$$?

I think he will stay around he's not pro type yet
Hager58 Wrote:mcfadden should have won

LOL..stop doing drugs man...McFadden is no where near the player Tebow is.
vundy33 Wrote:LOL..stop doing drugs man...McFadden is no where near the player Tebow is.

Maye not at the QB position. BUT, McFadden is and WILL be a beast of a RB in the NFL.
This was no Surprise that he would win.
McFadden will be good but not the best.
OffTheHook Wrote:Maye not at the QB position. BUT, McFadden is and WILL be a beast of a RB in the NFL.

I agree, He reminds me of Peterson!
congrats, him and mcfadden both are alsome players..but tebows stats were a littler better