Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 81 Perry Co Central 63 WYMT Mountain Classic
Final.

First Mountain Classic victory for Harlan County.  Congratulations Black Bears!!

Noah broke the scoring record for the tournament with a total of 108 points.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • Cactus Jack
Perry hung around for a while but Harlan Co too much. Best team in the tourney won.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Belichick's post:
  • Cactus Jack
Shots didn’t fall in the 2nd half for PCC like they did in the 1st. Could be with the defensive pressure Harlan brought the 2nd half as well. PCC has nothing to hang their heads over. Proud of those young men for battling.
PCC shot the LIGHTS out in the first half. At one point, they were hitting 70% from the field. Lots of 3 point shots during that time, too.

Had they hit the second half with the same percentage as the first, this game would've had a different outcome. Nice team!
perry played good all tournament, but in the end Harlan county was just too much. But ill say this, i think perry showed they can hang with knott, and breathitt, our guard play looks great with beverly woods and neace, and i think slone and castle make a nice frontcourt, plus the bench has played well. Gonna be interesting in the 14th
[-] The following 1 user Likes the gambler's post:
  • Granny Bear
I was impressed with Perry to but I wasn’t really surprised. Those kids live on the ball court.