Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central @ Knott County Central WYMT 12-5-23
[Image:

]
Bolz ole Yosemite has went bonkers and threw a fit last night over the loss and said big guy tell facetime Taylor and the kitties wez coming and hell coming with us!Scared ole Fatpat with the spunk baby!Said would facetime him but cant cause the ole face too big for the lil camera brutha!Loverboy Logan and Ozzy Osborne calmed him down but boy was fired the freak up!Entourage thinks its time for the secret weapon to emerge and Pat Nation wants Doctor Jay aka lil Justin Amburgey on da floor baby!Boy is filling the stat sheets like ole FP filling the pokes at Isom Iga baby! #steamrolling  #therewillbenomercy  #unleashthecanon  #slimrepaercollectingsoulstonight   More mash taters please!!!
Knott wins by plenty...
(12-05-2023, 04:00 PM)kentuckycriedchicken Wrote: Knott wins by plenty...
Letcher 53 
knott 50

big win for the cougars .
(12-05-2023, 04:00 PM)kentuckycriedchicken Wrote: Knott wins by plenty...
Was Letcher by 3 I guess.
Might be time to pump the brakes on the KCC hype train. Knott has a lot of talent but doesn’t seem to have gelled just yet.
Solid win for LCC. Disappointing start of the season for Knott.
Knott blew a 15 point lead in the 4th. At one point it was a 17-0 run. That’s not winning basketball, and they didn’t look to be happy to be there at all. Dixon can play, but the poor guy has 4 guys on him most possessions.
I don't care to admit when I'm wrong and boy was I wrong... LOL what in the world happened. I stopped watching when they were up 10 plus...
This game was shocking to say the least. But I still believe Knott will be right there done region time. Gonna be interesting to watch them and letcher in a rematch next week!
Fact is Taylor can coach basketball.
- leading scorer Boggs OUT
- another starter Delany OUT
Down most of game, young team.
Still a Win.

53rd will be interesting to watch Knott will likely win it, but it won't be easy.
This game was a head scratcher. I'm not trying to take away anything from Letcher, but Knott is the better team. However, their coaching plan and the player's decision making (ultimately the coaches) was not good. First of all, Letcher played with more effort. Coach Huff clapped harder at times than what his players were giving effort. Knott had the commanding lead and fell apart in the 4th by taking bad shots, quick shots, playing one on one, and turning it over. Also, Letcher rebounded well on the offensive end in the 4th providing some points to the total. Coach Huff is trying to allow his team some freedom, but too much freedom will result in a loss like last night. A bad showing in the tournament that you host is never good. Knott has to perform if they are going to live up to the hype. Otherwise those lugs in Jackson will never get to meet them in the region.
Letcher is playing short handed right now. I think they will improve once they get all their players back.
Taylor is a hell of a coach and so is Huff. Sometimes the player just don’t execute and the underdog gets the W. Happens all the time.
[Image:

]
Negative quadruple wowza!BOE is freaking going crazy but one positive tater is the concession sales baby!Ole FP give props to Hard to kill Taylor and the Kitties!Yosemite said big guy we was cruising and the ship fell apart!BoPo said Yosemite pull yourself together and Osborne was running around in the hallways butz Huffy said guys I gotz a better and bigger plan for the Pats! Genius! Hospitality room was freaking rocking and the ole soggy white yellow mash tater tourney went sourz but wez be back baby!  #aintcriedlikethatsincetaterfamineof65 #timetomend  #newbattleplan  #cannonmustbeunleashed  #gottoshortenthelineup  More mash taters please!!!
(12-06-2023, 11:57 AM)The Weatherman Wrote: This game was a head scratcher.  I'm not trying to take away anything from Letcher, but Knott is the better team.  However, their coaching plan and the player's decision making (ultimately the coaches) was not good.  First of all, Letcher played with more effort.  Coach Huff clapped harder at times than what his players were giving effort.  Knott had the commanding lead and fell apart in the 4th by taking bad shots, quick shots, playing one on one, and turning it over.  Also, Letcher rebounded well on the offensive end in the 4th providing some points to the total.  Coach Huff is trying to allow his team some freedom, but too much freedom will result in a loss like last night.  A bad showing in the tournament that you host is never good.  Knott has to perform if they are going to live up to the hype.  Otherwise those lugs in Jackson will never get to meet them in the region.

I just never put any stock in these consolation games at WYMT.
The players don't want to be there and no one even wants to watch.
Not saying I'm down on Letcher or I think Knott is a ton better, but I just think we will see a different product on the floor when these teams play in the regular season and post season.