Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott central 81 South Floyd 56
Congrats KCC on first win of season.
This is the way I know KCC can play. All the boys did really well. Zack Mullins had a big night with about 19 pts, Caudill had about 10 or 12 pts and 20 rebounds, Amburgey had 17 pts and 17 rebounds and about 7 or 8 assists, Ratliff and Stamper had around 10 or 12 pts each and Stamper had about 7 or 8 steals. This is the way team ball is played and if they play like this every game, they are gonna be hard to beat. I'm proud of all our boys, great game guys. Can't wait until tonights game.
sassy Wrote:This is the way I know KCC can play. All the boys did really well. Zack Mullins had a big night with about 19 pts, Caudill had about 10 or 12 pts and 20 rebounds, Amburgey had 17 pts and 17 rebounds and about 7 or 8 assists, Ratliff and Stamper had around 10 or 12 pts each and Stamper had about 7 or 8 steals. This is the way team ball is played and if they play like this every game, they are gonna be hard to beat. I'm proud of all our boys, great game guys. Can't wait until tonights game.
As long as Bobby1 didnt keep the stats, you should have your coach send the game tape in to the KHSAA. Richard will be in the state record book with 20 rebounds in a game.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.