[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • North laurel Fan
Congratulations North Laurel…..
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • North laurel Fan
Congrats NL..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cowboy42's post:
  • North laurel Fan
Good win for North Laurel. I didn’t think Pulaski would be great this year but I didn’t think they’d be this down.
North was finally mixing it up a little better on offense not as good as against SL but better. NL has a lot of scoring threats on that team. Glad to see them finally turning the corner, at just the right time in the season. They will surprise some people who get to watch them in person in my opinion.
Congrats North Laurel. For the past couple of years, they've disappointed in this game. It has to feel good to get this win!!
Wow, Congrats North Laurel big time win
I'm not a North Laurel fan, but they are a lot better than some people think. They could compete with most teams if they get a little better offensively.
North Laurel's defense is really good as I have said before they have some tuff guys playing on "D". The offense I have said before struggles they have done better the past two games. They have some scoring threats in several different areas they have proved it, if they will just keep using what brings them good yardage every play I can see them having a good finish this season.