Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet The Blackcats 12/6
Its a chance to see what the Blackcats have to offer this year in boys basketball and girls basketball... Hope to see some of you out there.

Starts at 6pm.
how come their starting so late?
Super_de Wrote:how come their starting so late?

I'd say it's because so many football players came out to play, and they wanted them to get some practice, and get caught up with everyone else.
Reminder, this is tonight.
Will the basketball team have a comparable website like the football team? We really enjoyed the football website!
They havent updated the basketball site since the 05-06 season. But if ya wanna check it out http://www.blackcatbasketball.com
Oh... well, someone needs to "get right on that" it's a really cool thing! With as many schools with "Media" departments now... it would seem this type of thing would be updated by the students. I see no reason a teacher should have to shoulder this responsibility! It would be so cool to have a place to check stats with pics!
I don't know who is running that website, but I'll ask around and see if I can run it.
Yea try and do that, I really enjoy those sites with stats and stuff like that. Especially if its pburg.