Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne @ Paintsville 12-4-07
Whos going to win this one? I am going with the Tigers by 21.
Tigers are way too good for the Bobcats, this is defiantly a game where the Cats need Newman. I'll take the Tigers by 15+... Good luck to both.
That's kinda odd for Paintsville to play two nights in a row at the beginnin of the week.
Paintsville by about 20+.....bl has no shot in winning this game...no scoring for bl this year....paintsville will be just to much for bl to handle...
Gotta go with the Tigers in this one.
I think it will be a close game. I expect a big scoring game from Keathley of BL. Its a tossup...but I have to say BL by 2.
Has BL ever beaten P-ville???? Tigers by 14!
Yes, BL beat Paintsville a year or 2 ago, at Paintsville on a last second buzzer beater by Newman.
This year though, I'll take the tigers by 20.
ima say paintsville by 23
Cat Fan Wrote:I think it will be a close game. I expect a big scoring game from Keathley of BL. Its a tossup...but I have to say BL by 2.
Haha first you say Case is the best PG in the region when he isnt even the best in the district and then you pick BL over the Tigers. You have literally lost your mind. Tigers by 20+.
Paintsville by 35
If the Tigers, push the ball, and I mean all night, Then Tigers by 30+.
I have no idea why we continue to try and slow things down during a game, as we have never, ever, ever......shown that we can play a slow-down type of game.
We can be up 15 points on anybody, try and slow it down with 3-4 minutes to go, and let the other team back in it every time!
I would much rather see if we can finish a team off just once, by playing the same way that gets us a nice lead.
We are a 6'-3" athletic team with depth, and we act like we can only run for half a game.
I think Tigers will win but i just want to correct Pupaw it was 2 years ago and it was Trai Witt that made the game winner
Thorn67 Wrote:I think Tigers will win but i just want to correct Pupaw it was 2 years ago and it was Trai Witt that made the game winner
:thumpsup: I wasn't completely sure. Thanks for the correction though.
I like the tigers in this one by double digits
Paintsville by 20+.
Paintsville by 25+
Paintsville by 20.