Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region predicted lineups and returners / transfers:
(12-03-2023, 07:53 PM)Badger Wrote:
(12-03-2023, 07:26 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: I agree he is a good player and competitive at all sports. If you’re not the dad then you are the uncle. You are family so it’s funny either way.
What’s it matter who he is. More people who are evident Perry homers just said the kid is a player too. You always bash breathitt no matter how much success they had. Figured that regional championship would’ve killed you off for good but I could’ve guessed you’d still be on here slinging ignorant statements around lol.
Not said one bad word about breathitt. Rooting for them to win another regional title. Go bobcats. By the way night train is family lol.
(12-03-2023, 08:12 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: Bellamy has improved a ton, if he continues to play like yesterday Breathitt will
Be in the hunt for the regional title, I think as of now, it’s Knott to lose, but Hazard and Perry will be there also .  But thats why they play the game !  Prayers for a safe and healthy season, and may the best team win!!
Martin plays Knott Monday at Hindman. If Martin wins, which I think they very well could, does that tell us anything? I think it depends on the score. If it’s a real close game I don’t think we learn a lot.
(12-03-2023, 09:44 PM)Slim one Wrote:
(12-03-2023, 08:12 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: Bellamy has improved a ton, if he continues to play like yesterday Breathitt will
Be in the hunt for the regional title, I think as of now, it’s Knott to lose, but Hazard and Perry will be there also .  But thats why they play the game !  Prayers for a safe and healthy season, and may the best team win!!
Martin plays Knott Monday at Hindman. If Martin wins, which I think they very well could, does that tell us anything? I think it depends on the score. If it’s a real close game I don’t think we learn a lot.
I mean it gives us a head to head comparison I guess, but these kids change game to game lol.   Really wish Breathitt and Knott played regular season.
(12-03-2023, 09:36 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote:
(12-03-2023, 07:53 PM)Badger Wrote:
(12-03-2023, 07:26 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: I agree he is a good player and competitive at all sports. If you’re not the dad then you are the uncle. You are family so it’s funny either way.
What’s it matter who he is. More people who are evident Perry homers just said the kid is a player too. You always bash breathitt no matter how much success they had. Figured that regional championship would’ve killed you off for good but I could’ve guessed you’d still be on here slinging ignorant statements around lol.
Not said one bad word about breathitt. Rooting for them to win another regional title. Go bobcats. By the way night train is family lol.
Parkway I assure you, you have no clue who I am. Everyone knows you’re a Breathitt hater. I sure wish you could have won region so you wouldn’t be so bitter.
Ok night train lol. Your right I don’t know which brother you are but you are one of them that works at csx and I’m really leaning towards the younger brother as Luke graduated last year. Anyways, rooting for Isaac to have a great senior season.
Lol actually I own a Harley Davidson night train. But if CSX is hiring let me know. Keep brain storming you goofball lol
With name calling skills as goofball I bet it’s a sportster bahahaha
(12-04-2023, 09:02 AM)Mountainparkway Wrote: With name calling skills as goofball I bet it’s a sportster bahahaha
I’d be willing to bet you’re a part of a bunch who moved out of breathitt claiming their boy wasn’t treated right lol. Another old couch sitter. You know about as much basketball as my 6 year old niece