Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 64 Buckhorn 63
the bobcats pulled out a hard fought victory tonite on a last second jumper by case.

BETSY LAYNE
keathley - 16pts 6rbs.
case -15pts . 5 assts.
martin- 10 pts
tackett-10pts. 5 rbs.

BUCKHORN
day-22pts.
Congrats BL
congrats BL
Reasons like this are why I think Case is the best player in the 58th.
Who is the Tackett you mention for Betsy Layne? Anybody have a first name on this kid? Congratulations BTW to Coach Hall for his first win as a Betsy Layne Bobcat, and Good Luck on the rest of the season!
OnCeABobcat Wrote:Who is the Tackett you mention for Betsy Layne? Anybody have a first name on this kid? Congratulations BTW to Coach Hall for his first win as a Betsy Layne Bobcat, and Good Luck on the rest of the season!

sorry about that ........richie tackett hes a junior
Congrats to the Bobcats!
congrats 2 the bobcats..this win may have turned BL's season around...
[INDENT]
uhavenoidea Wrote:congrats 2 the bobcats..this win may have turned BL's season around...
Doubt that....
[/INDENT]
LIPS Wrote:[INDENT]
Doubt that....
[/INDENT]

y do u doubt that...Buckhorns not that bad...and case did hit a game winner...things like that brings teams together
Very shocked at this score! Huge win for Betsy Layne at a time well needed!
Wow! Congrats Coach Hall and the Bobcats!
LIPS Wrote:[INDENT]
Doubt that....
[/INDENT]

I find it funny that you say this considering I just read a post you made about SF. You find every excuse to be made for the Raiders losing, but you cant congratulate BL for a hard fought victory?
Congrats Betsy Layne!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
After Besty Layne lost huge to JBS and Jackson City, this score surprises me. Buckhorn is one of the better teams in the 14th, much better than Jackson City imo. Where was this game played?
It was played at Shelby Valley at about 10 PM this last Saturday night. Drove over to watch the games that SV hosted that day. I don't know what happened here. Buckhorn had the better team but for some reason couldn't pull it out after getting behind. BL has improved quite a bit though since last season. They have an enthusiastic coach.