5. Martin county
6. Letcher county central
7. North laurel
8. Middlesboro
9. Perry county central
10. Breathitt county
[-] The following 1 user Likes Warriorhawk17's post:
  • Bull got out!
The Not WYMT Top 10 is worse than the WYMT top 10, unless you just forgot to include Southwestern in the top 4.
[-] The following 4 users Like Hoot Gibson's post:
  • DangerMouse, Humpty Dumpty, Patriot1, TheStickyBandit
(08-20-2023, 02:00 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The Not WYMT Top 10 is worse than the WYMT top 10, unless you just forgot to include Southwestern in the top 4.
Plus keep Breathitt out of it
Martin Co lol
I question the whole bottom six except maybe north lower.

Southwestern
Somerset, and few more like raceland, clay co ( 10, or 9) Rockcastle, bell way better then breathitt, perry, middlesboro, martin,
Pulaski was embarrassing agree with them out.

And how is North Laurel in and not Bell but Bell beat them? These polls are hilarious

1. Corbin
2. Pikeville
3. Johnson co
4. Belfry
5 . Southwestern yes they lost but was a quality loss I I can't stand SW
6. Rockcastle
7 .Bell
8. Somerset
9. Clay co.
10. North Laurel

Hey it may not be great but better then that poll. Lol

And how is North Laurel in and not Bell but Bell beat them? These polls are hilarious

1. Corbin
2. Pikeville
3. Johnson co
4. Belfry
5 . Southwestern yes they lost, but was a quality loss, and I can't stand SW
6. Rockcastle
7 .Bell
8. Somerset
9. Clay co.
10. North Laurel

(08-20-2023, 03:05 PM)Foozeball23 Wrote: I question the whole bottom six except maybe north lower.

Southwestern
Somerset, and few more like raceland, clay co ( 10, or 9) Rockcastle, bell way better then breathitt, perry, middlesboro, martin,

1. Corbin
2. Pikeville
3. Johnson co
4. Belfry
6. Rockcastle
7 .Bell
8. Somerset
9. Clay co.
10. North Laurel

1. Corbin
2. Pikeville
3. Johnson co
4. Belfry
5 . Southwestern yes they lost, but was a quality loss, and I  can't stand SW
6. Rockcastle
7 .Bell
8. Somerset
9. Clay co.
10. North Laurel

Somerset lost to Perry Central. How do you not put them in there
While I’m all for calling out wymts beauty pageant that has nothing to do with head to heads, this isn’t very good. You’re on the right track though
(08-20-2023, 03:05 PM)Foozeball23 Wrote: I question the whole bottom six except maybe north lower.

Southwestern

1. Corbin
2. Pikeville
3. Johnson co
4. Belfry
6. Rockcastle
7 .Bell
8. Somerset
9. Clay co.
10. North Laurel

1. Corbin
2. Pikeville
3. Johnson co
4. Belfry
5 . Southwestern yes they lost, but was a quality loss, and I  can't stand SW
6. Rockcastle
7 .Bell
8. Somerset
9. Clay co.
10. North Laurel

then or than?
1. Corbin
2. Pikeville
3. Southwestern
4. Johnson Central
5. Bell County
6. Belfry
7. Pulaski County
8. North Laurel
9. Lawrence County
10. Letcher Central
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • BobcatForever, Humpty Dumpty
(08-20-2023, 08:25 PM)jetpilot Wrote: 1. Corbin
2. Pikeville
3. Southwestern
4. Johnson Central
5. Bell County
6. Belfry
7. Pulaski County
8. North Laurel
9. Lawrence County
10. Letcher Central

closest I’ve seen but I’d have Rockcastle at 8 and push north and Lawrence down. Letcher isn’t any better than perry or Whitley.
1-Corbin
2-Pikeville
3-Southwestern
4-Johnson Central
5-Belfry
6-Bell Co
7-Pulaski
8-Letcher
9-North Laurel
10-Lawerence
My new top 10
1. Corbin
2. Southwestern
3. Johnson Central
4. Pikeville
5. Bell County
6. Belfry
7. Pulaski County
8. Letcher Central
9. Lawrence County
10.Breathitt County

In the hunt
Whitley County
Perry Central
Pike Central
(08-20-2023, 08:30 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote:
2. Pikeville
3. Southwestern
4. Johnson Central
5. Bell County
6. Belfry
7. Pulaski County
8. North Laurel
9. Lawrence County
10. Letcher Central

closest I’ve seen but I’d have Rockcastle at 8 and push north and Lawrence down. Letcher isn’t any better than perry or Whitley.
Rockcastle wouldn't be in my top 15. 4-7 last year, then opens with Anderson Co. this year who won 2 games last year, both wins vs teams that didn't win a game all year. Rock also scheduled Pineville, Frankfort, Grant Co., Paris, McCreary and Knox this year. Probably the weakest schedule in 3A history. So hell to the no on Rock unless and until they actually do something.
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • 64SUR, Running wild 14
(08-20-2023, 08:39 PM)64SUR Wrote: My new top 10
1. Corbin
2. Southwestern
3. Johnson Central
4. Pikeville
5. Bell County
6. Belfry
7. Pulaski County
8. Letcher Central
9. Lawrence County
10.Breathitt County

In the hunt
Whitley County
Perry Central
Pike Central

I was wondering if Whitley County would get a vote.
(08-20-2023, 08:46 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
2. Pikeville
3. Southwestern
4. Johnson Central
5. Bell County
6. Belfry
7. Pulaski County
8. North Laurel
9. Lawrence County
10. Letcher Central

Rockcastle wouldn't be in my top 15. 4-7 last year, then opens with Anderson Co. this year who won 2 games last year, both wins vs teams that didn't win a game all year. Rock also scheduled Pineville, Frankfort, Grant Co., Paris, McCreary and Knox this year. Probably the weakest schedule in 3A history. So hell to the no on Rock unless and until they actually do something.

Whitley County should be in the 10. spot.
2. Pikeville
3. Southwestern
4. Johnson Central
5. Bell County
6. Belfry
7. Pulaski County
8. North Laurel
9. Lawrence County
10. Letcher Central
That looks good for now. I expect a big shake-up after next week's games. I might switch Bell County and Belfry. Also, Pikeville and Southwestern.  I think that Southwestern may have a real shot at the 5A title this season. Smile
2. Pikeville
3. Southwestern
4. Johnson Central
5. Bell County
6. Belfry
7. Pulaski County
8. North Laurel
9. Lawrence County
10. Letcher Central

how is letcher any better?
I’ll give you the weak schedule thing. Larkey is smart. People would rather see wins against bad teams then losses against good ones when every one knows a second round exit is going to happen regardless. But that schedule is atrocious. Idk anything about Lawrence this year so I’ll hold tight on that, but I’m not sure north is any better either. 
there school and roster size is really the only thing that puts them in the top 10. They’re a 6 or 7 win team. We will know more about then after the Whitley game this week.
(08-21-2023, 01:42 AM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote:
2. Pikeville
3. Southwestern
4. Johnson Central
5. Bell County
6. Belfry
7. Pulaski County
8. North Laurel
9. Lawrence County
10. Letcher Central

I’ll give you the weak schedule thing. Larkey is smart. People would rather see wins against bad teams then losses against good ones when every one knows a second round exit is going to happen regardless. But that schedule is atrocious. Idk anything about Lawrence this year so I’ll hold tight on that, but I’m not sure north is any better either. 
there school and roster size is really the only thing that puts them in the top 10. They’re a 6 or 7 win team. We will know more about then after the Whitley game this week.
Everyone has it all wrong on the weak schedule thing. Sure it’s weak. Here is the thing tho we have a lot of good things going for this years team however line depth isn’t one of them. We only have about 7-9 players who rotate in and out that’s both sides of the ball if you schedule all these 4A-6A teams with a lot of bodies they can replace a big guy up front. Rock can’t if we lose 1 or 2 guys on the line then that affects the entire rest of the season. Happen last year we weren’t a 4-7 team we just lost our QB1 in game 3 never got him back until playoffs so we had zero backup qbs on our roster we did the best we could with who we had. Now this year we have two QBs and one is at WR now. Also RPI favors wins over anyone regardless an those 1A teams will have wins by season end that helps Rock RPI as well. Also with Tucker learning the new WR an passing offense that we never run here like ever it gives him time to learn that an gel with new players so talk trash all you want but there is a method behind the madness an it should keep players healthy allow them time to learn the new offense all while winning an gaining confidence. It’s all about being healthy for district an playoffs anyway while getting the wrinkles out of a pass first type offense.
1. Corbin- until someone beats them or PC gives them a game.

2. Pikeville- talented! Lots of weapons.

3. Southwestern- I still keep them at 3 but need to see more outside of their last game.

4. Johnson Central- to me, unknown but I don’t see anyone else on the list beating them.

5. pulaski co- lost to a great team. But saw some good things.

6. Belfry- smacked a decent BReathitt co.

7. Bell- beat a decent laurel co.

8. Lawrence County

9. North laurel- got a good run game, enough to beat local teams

10- rock/Whitley/Letcher- all pretty close to the same to me so far.
2. Pikeville
3. Southwestern
4. Johnson Central
5. Bell County
6. Belfry
7. Pulaski County
8. North Laurel
9. Lawrence County
10. Letcher Central

Nobody knows if Letcher is better they just have the best win so far. We will figure out a lot more next few weeks. Perry plays Shelby Valley soon so there will be a gauge between those teams. I frankly don’t know how Rockcastle is in conversation yet they beat a horrible team in last week.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Running wild 14's post:
  • jetpilot
(08-20-2023, 01:54 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: 1. Corbin
2. Johnson central
3. Pikeville
4. Belfry
5. Martin county
6. Letcher county central
7. North laurel
8. Middlesboro
9. Perry county central
10. Breathitt county
This is not a good top 10
(08-21-2023, 03:27 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
2. Pikeville
3. Southwestern
4. Johnson Central
5. Bell County
6. Belfry
7. Pulaski County
8. North Laurel
9. Lawrence County
10. Letcher Central

Everyone has it all wrong on the weak schedule thing. Sure it’s weak. Here is the thing tho we have a lot of good things going for this years team however line depth isn’t one of them. We only have about 7-9 players who rotate in and out that’s both sides of the ball if you schedule all these 4A-6A teams with a lot of bodies they can replace a big guy up front. Rock can’t if we lose 1 or 2 guys on the line then that affects the entire rest of the season. Happen last year we weren’t a 4-7 team we just lost our QB1 in game 3 never got him back until playoffs so we had zero backup qbs on our roster we did the best we could with who we had. Now this year we have two QBs and one is at WR now. Also RPI favors wins over anyone regardless an those 1A teams will have wins by season end that helps Rock RPI as well. Also with Tucker learning the new WR an passing offense that we never run here like ever it gives him time to learn that an gel with new players so talk trash all you want but there is a method behind the madness an it should keep players healthy allow them time to learn the new offense all while winning an gaining confidence. It’s all about being healthy for district an playoffs anyway while getting the wrinkles out of a pass first type offense.

no matter what happened, a team like Rock should never be scheduling schools like paris and Pineville. They have an easy enough game with Mccreary. Like I said though, I get it. It’s easier to please people with wins over bad teams then losses against good ones. It’s not like they need tough games to prepare themselves. They don’t have the talent to make a run so they’re going to lose in the playoffs regardless. Might as well make that record pretty.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KnoxvillesFinest's post:
  • Hi Risk Warrior
1. Corbin
2. Pikeville
3. Johnson Central
4. Southwestern
5. PC
6. Belfry
7. Bell
8. North Laurel
9. Perry Central
10. Whitley County
Next up: Lawrence, Letcher, Prestonsburg
1. Corbin
2. Pikeville
3. Johnson Central
4. Southwestern
5. Belfry
6. Bell County
7. Pulaski County
8. North Laurel
9. Lawrence County
10. Letcher Central

11. Whitley County
12. Clay County
13. Perry Central
14. Somerset
15. Shelby Valley

16. Middlesboro
17. Breathitt County
18. Knox Central
19. Martin County
20. Rockcastle County
21 and On- Not very good teams including Hazard, Paintsville, Williamsburg, and so on.
[-] The following 2 users Like EKUAlum05's post:
  • 64SUR, Humpty Dumpty
1.Pikeville
2.Corbin
3.Johnson central
4.Belfry
5.Bell Co.
6.Letcher County central
7.Clay County
8.Middlesboro
9 North Laurel
10. Martin Co

pulaski county isn't in the mountains.
(08-21-2023, 11:13 AM)FallRock Wrote: 1.Pikeville
2.Corbin
3.Johnson central
4.Belfry
5.Bell Co.
6.Letcher County central
7.Clay County
8.Middlesboro
9 North Laurel
10. Martin Co

It still amazes me that we have to this conversation every single year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shogun's post:
  • Panther Thunder
(08-21-2023, 12:32 PM)Shogun Wrote:
(08-21-2023, 11:13 AM)FallRock Wrote: 1.Pikeville
2.Corbin
3.Johnson central
4.Belfry
5.Bell Co.
6.Letcher County central
7.Clay County
8.Middlesboro
9 North Laurel
10. Martin Co

It still amazes me that we have to this conversation every single year.

me too.
Anyone who places middlesboro in the top 10 after the preformance at home against a down HC team for the first game on turf and new lights, is missing some cards in their deck. Martin county needs to preform week over week, hazard is so bad that the win is a little shadowed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gridiron_Raid's post:
  • KnoxvillesFinest
2. Pikeville
3. Southwestern
4. Johnson Central
5. Bell County
6. Belfry
7. Pulaski County
8. North Laurel
9. Lawrence County
10. Letcher Central

than.
(08-21-2023, 03:27 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
2. Pikeville
3. Southwestern
4. Johnson Central
5. Bell County
6. Belfry
7. Pulaski County
8. North Laurel
9. Lawrence County
10. Letcher Central

Your team is mediocre at best. Bell County will destroy you.